“Decent Hotel right in the City Center” 5 of 5 stars

You added Ramada Gurgaon Central to your Saves list
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Site No 2. Sector 44, Gurgaon 122003, India   |
Ranked #29 of 193 Hotels in Gurgaon
Vadodara, India
“Decent Hotel right in the City Center”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

I visited Ramada Gurgaon for a weekend, it is very near to Huda City Center.

The rooms are properly designed, decently big and well maintained. Service was super quick (thanks to their restaurant Cafe Rouge). Staff was courteous, helpful and attentive.

Overall perfect place to stay if you need to be right in the heart of the city.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Vivekshukla12, Front Office Manager at Ramada Gurgaon Central, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive feedback. At Ramada Gurgaon Central we are committed to offering the best luxury experience to our guests and we are delighted to know you appreciated our food, service and the efforts made by our staff.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Ramada Gurgaon Central on your next visit to Gurgaon.

Email address – fom@ramadagurgaoncentral.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

I normally visit every month to Gurgaon , but this is the the first time when i stayed at Ramada Gurgaon Central.I found the hotel was superb and awesome. The staff was very kind and nice,specially the front office team...the food was tasty (I had only veg), the swimming pool, gymnasium, spa, room's, etc was great. I would recommend this for sure for my future trips & to my friends too.. But I would say, it is charging as per the amenities & services.. all the fares are worth.. Thanks a lot for your best service..

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Vivekshukla12, Front Office Manager at Ramada Gurgaon Central, responded to this review, December 12, 2013
Dear Guest,

We are very grateful for your feedback following your stay with us.

I am pleased to note that you enjoyed our great food, swimming pool, gymnasium, spa and our rooms.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Ramada Gurgaon Central next time your travels takes you to Gurgaon.

Thank you for having chosen to stay with us, It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

Mumbai
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

On a business trip to gurgaon I chose to stay in Ramada Gurgaon Central. I frequently had business trips around the world. I stayed lots of hotel chains such as IBIS, Novotel, Best Western, Westin, Sheraton, Golden Tulip, and many more. The fact is that I don't remember previous hotels, but I think I will remember this hotel for a long time. The customer focused staff was very fantastic for me. The staff is very helpful specially reservation head Mangi took very good care of me, even though I checked out and stayed in the hotel lobby due to late flight time. The facility such as business center, gym, swimming pool, lounge was clean and well organized. Room Service and coffee shop was also wonderful. I strongly recommend you to stay this hotel.

• Stayed December 2013
Vivekshukla12, Front Office Manager at Ramada Gurgaon Central, responded to this review, December 8, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on trip advisor following your recent stay at Ramada Gurgaon Central. I am so glad we were able to look after you. It is our endeavor to provide our guests with the best of our services and facilities.

Your words of appreciation for Mangi & the entire team will go a long way to motivate the entire team who continue to deliver high level of service to our valued guests.

I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Ramada Gurgaon Central.

Gurgaon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

I would like to thank Ramada for making my wedding a rememberable ceremony. 80 guests packed in two floors of rooms & all, all of them, happy with the Food/ Room and Hospitality.

Food (5/5) :- The Chef was very kind to customize the dishes and spices according to our taste. The breakfast menu is vast (not to be missed). One can never run out of options & it tastes as good as an English breakfast (reminds me of London).
All of my guests were very very happy with the spices & hot food being served.

Rooms & Room-service (5/5) :- 25+ rooms occupied, Ramada did a great job handling each & every guest from check-in to room-service. Hot shower bath & comfy pillows made me sleep comfortable. Every morning all rooms were provided with new bed sheets, towels and mineral water.
Again, Ramada went an extra mile to offer me a complementary room on wedding night and decorate with roses and petals

Cleanliness (5/5) :- As expected the hotel was shining with neatness. Banquet hall, the lawn & hotel was really tidy. While the food was being served all the staff was wearing hygiene gloves & caps.

Management & staff (5/5) :- Ramada was really courteous and the management went an extra mile to help with all our needs during the wedding for 3 days. There was one person as point of contact so we didn't need to seek further.

I strongly recommend a stay and dining in Ramada. It was a job well done and I really appreciate your hard work for making my marriage a good experience for all my guests.

Room Tip: My guests were accommodated in almost every corner of the hotel and the stay is pleasurable equally.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Vivekshukla12, Front Office Manager at Ramada Gurgaon Central, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Dear Guest,

It was a great pleasure to host your life's special occasion at Ramada Gurgaon Central, We wish you a great & happy married life.

We are delighted to read about your wonderful comment about our service standard. We are pleased to note your valuable comments about our decor, banquets and other services.

Thank for sharing your kind words of appreciation about our services. We eagerly await your return.

Gurgaon, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

I have been using this hotel for almost an year and the occasions were residential conferences, team lunches and clients' stay for 1 or 2 days.

I have always been fortunate to experience a great service response, humble nature of every member of the hotel that to from house keeping to the GM himself.

This property has been designed beautifully, which gives a great feel and makes me come back to this property again and again.

I most importantly look for three things in any hotel (apart from good architecture, location, room size, etc.) and those are Food, Cleanliness and quick service response with passion to serve the best. And Ramada has been successful in giving me and my guests that experience.

I would definitely recommend Ramada to everyone and specially for those who search for experience.

Kapil Thakur

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback on Trip Advisor.

I would like to convey my heartfelt gratitude for staying with us and sharing your valuable feedback. We at Ramada Gurgaon Central believe in guest delight and to deliver beyond expectations.

We have shared your valuable feedback with our team, it is a boost for them to serve you again in the future.

Gurgaon, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

I had organised a wedding for my brother at Ramada. To be honest was little surprised when everything went well. Everyone had a great time. Folks enjoyed the food no complaints. It all had happened because Ramada did pay attention to details and did what they know best. A good hospitality. I usually dont write reviews but the ramada efforts are worth writing it.

Food: all 2 days all 3 course of meal were excellent.

Service: I would say Taj group needs to learn from you guys.

Rooms: I would say worth the price paid.

overall I give 5 star rating to Ramada.

• Stayed November 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback on Trip Advisor.

We sincerely appreciate your compliments on our rooms, food and services. I have shared your positive comments with our team for whom it has been tremendous source of inspiration.

We have also made a note of your comments on the food portion and would like to thank you for sharing your feedback.

We thank you once again for sharing your time and look forward to having more opportunities to be of service to you.

Email address – fom@ramadagurgaoncentral.com

Been to Ramada Gurgaon Central? Share your experiences!