“Not recommended for Business Travelers!” 2 of 5 stars

4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   48, City Center, Sector 29, Gurgaon 122002, India   |
Ranked #20 of 195 Hotels in Gurgaon
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
“Not recommended for Business Travelers!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

I traveled to Gurgaon on a Business trip on 3rd Week of September. My travel desk had booked a Superior room with 24/7 High Speed Internet Access at Lemon Tree Premier, Gurgaon. On the day of Check-in I came to know that Internet is free for just 30 minutes!! inside the room.The ad in their website which states 24/7 wifi access is misleading. According to them 24/7 wifi access is in their Business Center not in the room!!.Business center is in the ground floor!!
Later I upgraded my package to additional 699+taxes for free wifi internet access inside the room which according to them includes dinner, but the amount is listed in the bill as part of the room package. ...worst is their bill...you would never understand it..
The rooms are not so spacious according to the premier standards... Only thing I liked in this hotel was the dinner.
The service was very poor, they do not respond to your requests very quickly. They take their own time.
Overall not a best place to stay, better to try some other hotels nearby.This would be my first and last choice..

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley, Gurgaon, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley, Gurgaon. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

•Internet services: as was proactively informed by our Front Desk team, our internet services have been outsourced to a nationally reputed service provider and while in the rooms we levy a minimal mark-up on their charges to recover our administrative costs, we have provided free WiFi facility to any guest who wishes to avail it in our business center. The reason we do not provide 24X7 net access complimentary, is because we would then have to recover the cost equally from the room rate of all our guests rather than only actual users (currently ~60% of our guests) which we felt would be inherently unfair to those not using these services. However, we are presently offering complimentary 24X7 WiFi to any guest who directly books his stay with us in any of our 24 hotels across India through lemontreehotels.com
•Room size: This hotel is an upscale hotel built in line with international 3 to 4 star hotels. We offer rooms of varying sizes, which are priced appropriately. Customers, who prefer bigger rooms with queen/king size beds, can choose an appropriate room while booking. You can directly book our rooms for all the 23 hotels we have across India through our website www.lemontreehotels.com or by calling us at +91 99 11 701 701.
•Quality of service: we apologize for the service you experienced at the time of your stay. We have re-briefed our team to be more speedy and proactive in attending to guest requests and to engage in a friendly and caring manner which is what Lemon Tree stands for.
•Billing details: at Lemon Tree our attempt is to provide transparency and clarity in all billings and transactions. We are sorry you faced some difficulty in understanding the bills. We offer multiple templates for the invoice and we are sure one of the options will meet your needs. If you let us know your needs prior to checkout, we will be delighted to help you out. We hope the response mail you received from us seeking clarity in your billing details helped resolve your queries.

Please feel free to contact me for any further clarifications in any regard and give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.pgn1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Abhishek Bairagi
Hotel General Manager
Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley, Gurgaon

14 cities. 24 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
  • Indonesian first
Hong Kong, China
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

I have stayed this hotel in the month of September and had a great experience. my room was not clean for two days by hotel staff, I complaint the same over the reception counter, reception staff Atul informed me that you have kept the room on do not disturb mode that's why my house keeping team didn't clean the room. he went to the room and explained me about the privacy switch then I realize that it's my mistake. I like this hotel very much and will come back may be January or February.

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Delhi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

Lemon tree premier, located in leisure valley, is a comfortable hotel and yes a friendly staff. the rooms are clean and have enough space. The locations is good with variety of eateries to take your pick if you want dine outside.

Would surely recommend to my friends if staying in gurgaon.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Pondicherry
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

It happens very seldom when you like something a lot.It happened with me recently when I was in Gurgaon.I stayed at Lemontree premier and was astounded by the hospitalty.The room was fresh always,amazing breakfast and not to forget to mention the friendly staff,specially viransh & pushpender.I would always cherish this stay and would surely stay again......

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Delhi, Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

We organised party here. We had our droughts because we did not heard much about this hotel earlier but it was very nice. Staff was polite, friendly and most important food was good.
It's value for money

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

I was in lemon tree for lunch and it was a very delightful experience with your hotel and
Very excellent service offered by your staff mainly name "Miss SHRUTI" who treated me at best with no service delay and one more thing that also make me very entertaining that is fun mate which is too good to pass time within ordered food.
Wish you a good luck....

• Stayed September 2013
New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

I had been to the other properties of Lemon tree and this was the 1st time , i went to leisure valley ggn i had an amazing stay and was delighted by their services and hospitality .

Staff Members were extremely nice and cordial .

Food was also good

Cheers

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Been to Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley, Gurgaon? Share your experiences!