“Wow Experience!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Leisure Inn West Gurgaon

You added Leisure Inn West Gurgaon to your Saves list
Leisure Inn West Gurgaon
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   17/6, Old Delhi Gurgaon Road | Sector 14, Gurgaon 122001, India (Formerly Peppermint West Gurgaon)   |
Ranked #38 of 193 Hotels in Gurgaon
Gurgaon, India
“Wow Experience!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

Peppermint is the amazing place to stay in a crowded city Gurgaon, everything is just amazing about this place beat anything.
Don't miss out there SKY Pool on 6th floor (open pool), the rooms are amazing with good premium beddings.
Best food ever available in gurgaon. Please don't miss the brownies please.
Amazing staff friendly behaviour, good interiors.
I would recommend this place for sure.
Arrey 2 din reh ke to delho.....

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Ravindra S, Manager at Leisure Inn West Gurgaon, responded to this review, July 6, 2013

Greeting From Peppermint West!!

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback about your experiences during your stay with us at Peppermint West Gurgaon Sector-14 Gurgaon. Your generous words of appreciations about the property, rooms, food, and commendable services are really immeasurable.

We look forward to your future visits to Gurgaon and have to the opportunity of being at your service once again.

Ravindra Sharma

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

This was my 2nd time at this place with my team .Needless to say, we may make another few trips soon...The place is neat and clean and management staffs are very helpful. The view from the room was amazing. Place is very safe for females as well as entertaining and accommodating for groups.Staff was very supportive and gave us best of the experience on both the occasions. The pool is awesome,food -A class and location very easy to get...must congratulate the mgmt team and the hotel staff for this awesome experience , see u all soon :-)

• Stayed April 2013

Greeting From Peppermint West!!

Thank you for choosing Peppermint West Gurgaon for your stay once again. We are very happy to know that you and your entire time like the property rooms, foods, and commendable service. I have conveyed your compliments to the entire team, for whom it has been a tremendous source of inspiration

It is always a source of motivation and encouragement to receive such great comments from our guest.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon and have to the opportunity of being at your service once again.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

Enjoyed my stay with the team .. Good location along with awesome food and facilities for my team... enjoyed myself.. the staff was very friendly , warm and helpful with an awesome attitude to manage my team and its demands 24/7 since we where active all day base don the planned events which where well coordinated and supported by the staff,,,,,will come again with my family in my next visit... awesome roof top pool .... Loved it

Room Tip: Loved the bathroom connected to the room feature along with over friendly, warm and helpful staff
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Greeting From Peppermint West!!

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback about your experiences during your stay with us at Peppermint West Gurgaon Sector-14 Gurgaon. Your generous words of appreciations about the property, rooms, foods and other facilities are really immeasurable. Thank you for recognizing the commendable service delivered by our team members.

guwahati
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Recently I stayed at this hotel. Good property at a very reasonable price. Rooms are good size and well furnished with very good bed.

The staffs are helpful but not well trained.
Breakfast is good & well spread.

There is only one shortcoming. Taxis attached with the hotel charge exorbitantly. For airport dropping they charged me 1200 plus taxes which is very very high.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Ravindra S, Manager at Leisure Inn West Gurgaon, responded to this review, July 4, 2013

Greeting From Peppermint West!!

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback about your experiences during your stay with us at Peppermint West Gurgaon Sector-14 Gurgaon. It is indeed a pleasure to hear that you like the property especially rooms and foods.

We appreciate your comments about staff’s training and taxi charges. That’s comments very valuable or helpful for us to improve our services and qualities and we started work on relevant process also.

New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

I stayed at peppermint west last Monday and had a pleasant experience. A very nice hotel to make your stay superb. The rooms are amazing well decorated and very comfortable. All the staff members, specially Rahul (Reservation Desk)..Sumit and (Front desk )Dinesh are very helpful and concerned for your needs. The food is great and so is the staff. Buffet Lunch and breakfast were good. Peppermint at sector 13, Gurgaon is perfect place to relax and go ahead. It is ultra modern in its interiors. Very nice place.

Regards:-

Sanya Bajaj

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Ravindra S, Manager at Leisure Inn West Gurgaon, responded to this review, June 28, 2013

Greeting From Peppermint West!!

Thank you for all the encouraging words about your experiences during your stay with us at Peppermint West Gurgaon Sector-14 Gurgaon. We are very happy to know that you like the hotel especially rooms, foods and efficient staff’s service. I have conveyed your compliments to the entire team, for whom it has been a tremendous source of inspiration. I say thank you on behalf of my colleague and we appreciate your feedback.

We look forward to your next visit with us and hope to see you in the near future.

TOKYO
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

1.Thank driver of pick-up for making me wait 20 min at IAGA airport even I noticed the enough flight info in advance.
2.Thank you for your wake-up call at 2 am even I booked your taxi at 2pm.
(I can not forget your comment "You SHOULD come right now!)

3.Thank you for suspecting me of my booking and ordered to me to show booking cofirmation.
4.Thank restaurant manager so much to serve me beer even your waiter told me a lie that beer was sold out.
5.Thank hotel taxi driver that you could not provide the receipt which resulted me the private payment.
6.Thank reception staff to igore my request for checking The Internet connection 3 times.
...Unfortunately these mazing service quality was true and I think I was just unlucky.T_T

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Ravindra S, General Manager at Leisure Inn West Gurgaon, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Peppermint West, Gurgaon!

Many thanks for taking the time out and posting your review. At the onset please accept my sincerest apologies for the unsatisfactory experience at the Hotel. I am conducting a thorough investigation into the various complaints mentioned by you. There is absolutely no excuse for the unresponsiveness of the front office and the delayed airport pick up.

I promise a much improved experience on your next visit if you choose to stay with us and allow us another chance at changing your opinion. I shall personally be happy to coordinate your stay.

Warm regards,
New Delhi, Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

A very nice hotel to make your stay superb. I had spent 1 night and everything was just perfect. If they can arrange a bathtub in washroom than its going be rock. Specially bed is very cozy for sleeping. Overall a good property.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Ravindra S, Manager at Leisure Inn West Gurgaon, responded to this review, June 26, 2013

Greeting From Peppermint West!!

Thank you for your feedback about your experiences during your stay with us at Peppermint West Gurgaon Sector-14 Gurgaon, It is indeed a pleasure to hear that you like the hotel. It makes me feel really proud, and I can assure you that your words will encourage our team to aim even higher in our efforts to delight our guests.

Warms Regards,

Ravindra Sharma

Been to Leisure Inn West Gurgaon? Share your experiences!