“A clean, comfortable, safe and well priced nights sleep!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cinnamon Stays

Save Saved
You added Cinnamon Stays to your Saves list
Cinnamon Stays
MD 30, Eldeco Mansionz, Sohna Rd, Sector 48 | Opp. Omaxe Mall, Gurgaon 122002, India   |
Ranked #1 of 256 Gurgaon B&B and Inns
“A clean, comfortable, safe and well priced nights sleep!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2010 via mobile

Was in gurgaon on a whirlwind business couple of days, and needed some sleep.... Found Shilpi and Manish's place on trip advisor and called in... Checked if there was was availablity and provisionally reserved a room, I arrived after an event in delhi around 3am and slept in till noon.
Very home away from home, comfortable and convenient. Will deffinately stay here again and will recommend it to my wife and other single women travellers at Cinnamon stays. Google maps had it on and I found my way here easily ... Just type in Eldeco Mansionz Gurgaon and I found my way.

Great B&B experience !

• Stayed December 2010

144 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2010

Having stayed at B&Bs all over the world, from South Africa to Indonesia, I can say with certainty that Cinnamon Stays has a lot going for it: uniquely designed rooms, spacious interiors, homely facilities, and warm, accommodating hosts who were willing to build our schedule into their daily routine. We would have appreciated greater price transparency, but given the affordable nature of the stay, this was a minor hiccup in the larger scheme of things.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
Mumbai
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2010

I recently spent a month in Cinnamon Stay and enjoyed their hospitality. The owner, Manish and Shilpi has passion for their guest. The take utmost care while keeping in mind individual needs of their guests. I tested almost all Gurgaon B&Bs and found them way ahead of their competitors. I recommend this place for three convincing reason;
1. Great hospitality from the owners (Manish and Shilpi’s )
2. You will find nutritious food with personalized attention towards your taste buds
3. Quiet , calm and comfortable stay
And if you lucky, you might get access to Manish’s personal library of more than 700 Books.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
middle east
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2010

We stayed in Cinnamon Stays for a little less than a week with our young son and 2-year-old daughter in the summer of 2010. Looking back, we couldn't have chosen a more comfortable, homely yet affordable place. Indeed, Cinnamon represents everything that the rest of crumbling Gurgaon does not. The staff in charge of attending to guests' needs never seemed to go to sleep, even late at night. Hot meals, tea, special meals for babies, snacks, drinking water - everything was just a request away. The living room, bathroom and common sitting area were all spotlessly clean, the small patch of green outside manicured and inviting, and the location - Eldeco Mansionz - a safe haven from the NCR's general chaos and congestion. The only things we could have nitpicked about was the absence of a wall clock in the common area, and the limited reach of the Wi-Fi router. But what the hell, the chai and adda (easy banter) was too good to gripe about such small stuff.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2010

I recently spent a week traveling through Gurgaon with some colleagues, and based on my experience, I would highly recommend Cinnamon Stays to anyone going to Gurgaon. The rooms were comfortable and well appointed and the service was impeccable.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
New Delhi, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2010

Would you believe that the two nights I spent in Cinnamon, we tried our level best to find something lacking, some fault, somewhere, and all that we could come up with was that the rooms lacked a wall clock to remind me of the passing time. Without a clock, I could just lose myself in that place and forget the world outside. Thats how good the stay is, and really, no further praise is required, of either the hosts, their wonderful techie son( age 6), the house itself (kept wondering if I could ever afford to buy a place like that), or their two johnny boys who looked after us.

we were eating food cooked as good - sometimes better - than home. By the second day, we had commandeered the kitchen with the gracious permission of our hostess, cooking away to glory. By the time we left, we were even cooking for the hosts, Manish and Shilpi, who were urging us to stay on for lunch and what was the hurry in leaving, just spend a lazy afternoon here. This place is a home away from home, and thats something rare and wonderful. Full marks for everything. This is one place I will definitely go back to.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
seoul
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2010

Staying in Cinnamon stays for 6 nights was the best decision I made in a long time. Having stayed in large impersonal hotels for most of my business travels, Cinnamon lodge has converted me to the smaller personal establishment for sure.

Arriving after a long midnight flight, I was whisked away from the airport to their wonderful home and was greeted by lovely Shilpi and staff members. It was a beautiful house surrounded by similarly grand and charming houses, felt very safe to take strolls throughout the day.

The house had 5 rooms that were squeaky clean and full of character, as was the rest of the house. All rooms came with private bathrooms, and I also had a huge balcony with a sun bed overseeing lush tree tops. A proper desk, AC, free Wifi and TV with DTH were all well equipped, couldn’t have asked more for a business stay.

The homemade food was to die for – big breakfasts with toast, indian dishes, omelets, fresh fruits, cereals, milk, juice, etc. Both the vegan and non-vegan dinners I had were equally scrumptious and filling as was the conversation around the table.

The best part of the stay was the wonderful family and staff. Warmhearted staff members were great company and even showed me how to make chapatis and chai tea. Hosts were more than gracious in welcoming people into their home. I had long pleasant meals and evening walks with them, played games with their beautiful son, went for a night out to a great cricket-themed pub and truly felt honored for their genuine hospitality. At the end of the week I felt very sad leaving new found family.

All in all, Cinnamon stays goes beyond a place you pay to stay at. I truly feel grateful for their generosity and thank them for the wonderful Indian family-experience. I would make up a trip just to stay here again - no better recommendation.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business

Been to Cinnamon Stays? Share your experiences!