“The Best just got better !!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of juSTa Gurgaon

You added juSTa Gurgaon to your Saves list
juSTa Gurgaon
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   NR 40, Nathapur Road, | Nathupur road, DLF Phase 3, Gurgaon 122001, India   |
Special Price
10% off room rate
Ranked #12 of 193 Hotels in Gurgaon
“The Best just got better !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

This was my second time staying at Justa Gurgaon and loved every bit of it.
This is a small nice hotel not very big and flashy but don't go by the size, once you enter you get the 5 Star feel. The front desk people are very professional and does not waste too much time checking you in, just the right paper work and off you go to one of the most well maintained and comfortable hotel rooms in Gurgaon.
The rooms have a very nice feel to them, very well decorated and very clean. Bathroom is spacious with all the correct amenities provided by the hotel.
Room service is very responsive and the staff is nice and helpful.
Food is also good but depends what you want to eat, Indian food is definitely tasty and the chef even listens to your little demands like the correct amount of salt and spice you want in your food.
Over all a very nice experience second time also and I would definitely like to come back every time I am in Gurgaon.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
PeeyushBadola, Manager at juSTa Gurgaon, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
Dear Guest
Thank you for your generous comments on our service and team on tripadvisor. We are more than happy to know that you had a wonderful experience with us and you had chosen to stay with us second time. Your positive feedback has been shared with the team. Looking forward to welcome you again at Justa The Residence Gurgaon.
Peeyush Bdaola
Assistant Manager Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Jaipur, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

I stayed in Gurgaon for about a week. Firstly, I followed the recommendations of friends and checked out a few business hotels in Gurgaon but was utterly disappointed by their expensive rates and quite uncomfortable and almost distasteful rooms. After two days of roaming around I finally went on trip advisor and found the Justa Residence Hotel that apparently got excellent reviews. Just by entering the property of the residence I had a very good feeling about this since it is very well maintained. I was welcomed very friendly and was positively surprised by the exquisite taste of the interior design of the hotel. It is quite beautiful and appealing and provides a great environment for a comfortable stay. Mr Brijesh Kumar and Mr Peeyush Badola took great care of me, assigned me a beautiful room. Since I had to stay for a longer time I decided to book a mini suite. When I mentioned the next day that I would need an extremely quiet environment to get a good night sleep I was immediately transferred to a suite that was very quiet. During my entire stay I had not a single complaint and all the service and housekeeping personal was extremely kind and friendly. On top of this Mr Kumar and Mr Badola took personal initiative and great efforts to help me find an aruvedic clinic, medicine, things I needed to buy and a tons of other requests ,). If you are looking for a nice, comfortable and relaxing place to stay in Gurgaon for an ok price I can strongly recommend the Justa residence. People are extremely friendly, helpful and knowledgeable.

Room Tip: All the rooms are quite beautiful. If you want to stay longer than 2 nights I would recommend the Mi...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
PeeyushBadola, Manager at juSTa Gurgaon, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking your valuable time to put such a wonderful review on tripadvisor and for generous compliments of the hotel and its services. It was our sincere pleasure to welcome you at Justa The residence Gurgaon. We are more than happy to know that we were able to create a memorable experience for your stay. Your motivational words will help us to keep up the good work and will motivate us to exceed guest expectation. Me and my team are looking forward to welcome you again at Justa Group of hotels and resorts.
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

The rooms, bed and worktable are ok, toilets are spacious but not very well maintained. I had a nonworking flush once and saw cockroaches in another visit. Front desk service is good. Food not so good. Breakfast buffet is a passe....dinner al a carte menu very less choice and not value for money for one person. Mostly indian food of mediocre quality. Good thing is location, walkable to office at Corporate park, Gurgaon.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
PeeyushBadola, Manager at juSTa Gurgaon, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for your valuable time to give your review on tripadvisor. We are happy to know that you had liked the location and the front desk staff. Your concern about the food and maintains has been shared with the team and I had taken special note of the same. Please feel free to share your detailed feedback about food so that we can improve our service and serve you better on your next visit.
manager.ggn@justahotels.com
Assistant Mnager Operations
Manila, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

I was here for 8 days in April 2013 and I felt like I was just home. The staff members were nice and they made sure that your stay is comfortable.

I am looking forward to staying in this hotel for my next business trip.

Someone from InterGlobe Technologies Philippines

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
PeeyushBadola, Manager at juSTa Gurgaon, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Dear Guest
Thank you for taking your valuable time for a wonderful review on tripadvisor. We are more than happy to know that you had a comfortable stay with us. Your motivating words has been shared with the team. looking forward to welcome you again at Justa The Residence Gurgaon
Mumbai
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for 4 nights. I think this is the best hotel to stay for a reasonable price and for services that beats the price.

The only issue here is the location where you won't find anything around...not even a single restaurent or anything else.

However, I would rate this hotel as a value for money given the service that they offer to customer.

Would recomment this to anyone visiting gurgaon.

P.S. it would have been great had they offered WiFi service at a reasonable price rather than charging 10USD for a nighy usage.

• Stayed May 2013
PeeyushBadola, Manager at juSTa Gurgaon, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Dear Guest
Thank you for your valuable feedback on tripadvisor. We are delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay with us. Your motivating words will help us to keep up the good work. I had taken personal note of your concern about high internet charges and will definitely work upon revising the same. Looking forward to welcome you again at Justa The Residence Gurgaon.
Chennai (Madras), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for 14 days... My title tells it all. "Best place for a Business Traveller". The service and promptness of the staff is awesome. Since this being my first visit to the capital city. I planned to visit the places around. Though they dont have any package for liesure travellers. The receptionist took the pain to search for list of places and also arranged a cab for the whole day tour. They also assisted a friend of mine in finding an accomodation in Gurgaon. (Doing certain tasks out of the duty, to asssist the customer, will delight the customer). I am a delighted customer. Thank you Justa for ensuring pleasent stay.

Room Tip: Close to Guru Dronacharya Metro station.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
PeeyushBadola, Manager at juSTa Gurgaon, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
Dear Guest
Greetings From Justa The Residence Gurgaon!
Thank you so much for taking your valuable time to put a wonderful feedback on tripadvispr. We are are more than happy to know that you had a memorable stay with us and it is our pleasure that we had exceeded your expectation in terms of service and standard. Your valuable feedback will help us to keep up the good work. Looking forward to welcome you back in Justa The Residence Gurgaon
Trelew, Argentina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

Justa The Residence is a small hotel with GREAT, COMFORTABLE, very well decorated AND CLEAN ROOMS! It has a modern and simple styel. Just PERFECT.
Some rooms have jacuzzi, Gorgoun is a quiet neibourghood (bussiness people and residences). .
The staff were all very friendly and helpful.
The relation price/quality is perfect.

Room Tip: all rooms were very good. some with jacuzzi and balcony.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
PeeyushBadola, Manager at juSTa Gurgaon, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for the wonderful review on tripadvisor. We are delighted to know that you had a comfortable stay with us. Looking forward to welcome you again at Justa The Residence Gurgaon

Assistant Manager Operations

Been to juSTa Gurgaon? Share your experiences!