“Lived life like king size” 4 of 5 stars
Review of juSTa Gurgaon

You added juSTa Gurgaon to your Saves list
juSTa Gurgaon
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   NR 40, Nathapur Road, | Nathupur road, DLF Phase 3, Gurgaon 122001, India   |
Special Price
10% off room rate
Ranked #12 of 193 Hotels in Gurgaon
“Lived life like king size”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

I was shifted to this hotel as the pancheel hotel had overbooked. But nevertheless it was a very pleasent stay. I was upgraded to a suite. The room was very beautiful.
Really enjoyed the stay. And ofcourse the staffs were very friendly.

• Stayed April 2013
PeeyushBadola, Manager at juSTa Gurgaon, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Dear Guest
Thank you for your valuable feedback on tripadvisor. We are delighted to know that your stay was comfortable with us. Your positive comments about staff attitude has been shared with the team.
Looking forward to welcome you again at Justa The Residence Gurgaon.
Assistant Manager Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Tokyo, Japan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

I spend 2 nights as my customer recommend.
The Executive room with jacuzzi and private terrace was quite good and relax (hopefully, we can have a bathrobe ... ). The bathroom with sunshine and taking jacuzzi during the day was quite good escape from the tired ...

I had only the breakfast, but the atmosphere of restaurant with garden and big windows was quite
good also. The staffs had hospitality and it was comfortable.

When I asked to bring me the hair dryer and mosquite killer at 2nd day morning, it was not brought during the day.
So, I asked the next morning again. Then, they brought me with saying "SORRY to not bring you soon".

Also, when I returned quite late night by taxi, I needed to pay the taxi driver. During this time, a guard man was closed us, and he waited to finish my payment.

This kind of small expressions, actions form the staffs made me more comfortable during my staying at Justa The Residence Gurgaon.

Wifi was fast and good.

The temperature changing by Air Condition was difficult.
(when I turn on, it's too cold ! and when I turn off, it's hot during the day)
Only this point was not fit for me.

Overall, I enjoyed the staying !

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
PeeyushBadola, Manager at juSTa Gurgaon, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking time to give your valuable feedback on tripadvisor. We are more than happy to know that you had a wonderful stay with us and our service standard is acceptable to you. We had shared your positive comments with the team and it will motivate us to keep up the good work. I had also taken the special note of your concern regarding temperature control and it will be taken care on your next visit. Looking forward to welcome you again at Justa The Residence Gurgaon.
Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

I spent a week in Justa as an independant female business traveller and I would highly recommend the hotel.

Positives:
a) the hotel staff are exceptionally helpful AND without the constant unspoken demand for tips. This is very important as it can be very intimidating and I have encountered this in every other place I have stayed in, so not having this pressure was a huge relief.
b) the standard of rooms is excellent: good furniture, great quality bed and bedding, good bathroom, etc.
c) FANTASTIC FOOD at hotel restaurant - I have only had Indian food but it was FAR better than that I had at the 7star Leela Kempinski the week after.
d) Hotel car is available at reasonable rates - this is higher than a normal taxi but not by much more and you have the security of a reliable driver.
e) The hotel has very good security.

Other Comments - there are by no means negatives:
a) the hotel is in a residential area, so you wouldn't necessarily go for a walk, but you are a short ride from a couple of major malls;
b) my room on the ground floor had a damp smell - but it is rare for rooms in Inida not to have this and you do get used to it very quickly;
c) the manager on call has needed more explanations than the extremely useful staff and questioned the discounts that the staff have given me, but that's fine too.

Overall, particularly, for lone female travellers this is a safe and excellent choice.

Room Tip: rooms on the ground floor appear slightly dark - perhaps opt for other floors?
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
PeeyushBadola, Manager at juSTa Gurgaon, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for your wonderful review on tripadvisor. We are delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay with us and and our services and standards had exceeded your expectations. Your motivational words about food and services has been shared with the team and it will motivate us to keep up the good work. I had made a note of your concern regarding dampness and i am happy to say that it had been resolved in most of the rooms and we are in the process to eradicate the same. We always motivate our team to take very very special care of single lady travelers and we always make sure to go out of the way make their stay secure and comfortable. Once again thank you for the encouraging feedback. Looking forward to welcome you back at Justa The Residence Gurgaon.
Poole, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

We had an early flight out of Dehli and needed somewhere for the night close to the airport (15 mins by taxi).

The hotel is very attractive. The staff were excellent. Rooms of very high standard. Good meal in the restaurant. Wifi was fast and free. Could not ask for more.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
PeeyushBadola, Manager at juSTa Gurgaon, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for the wonderful review on tripadvisor. we are delighted to know you had a comfortable stay with us even though you had spent very little time with us. Looking forward to welcome you back at juSTA The Residence Gurgaon.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

This hotel meets, and often exceeds, the needs of tourists, as was my case, but also as an experienced business traveler I can see it also exceeds the needs of businessmen and women.
Although I was the only foreigner residing at the time in your hotel I would recommend the hotel to any foreigner. Eat in the evening at the hotel provided for an excellent eating experience; breakfast likewise.
Peeyush, the manager could not have been more helpful in re-arranging flights for me. His dedication to providing support and true customer focus was exceptional, and done in a most friendly way.
Rooms tastefully furnished.
Service beyond approach.
Food excellent.
Hotel is in suburbs but well connected via nearby Metro station.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to serve you. It was my real pleasure to have you as our esteemed guest in Justa The Residence Gurgaon. We are delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay with us. Your inspirational words will help us to keep up our good work and will motivate us to exceed guest satisfaction. Looking forward to welcome you back at juSTA The Residence.

Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

Justa's property at Gurgaon has always been favourite on account of its stonethrow distance to Guru Dronacharye Metro station, excellent interiors, one of the finest amenities (at par with any five star hotel) and gracious & helping staff. Each amenety has been carefully planned as all the bathrooms are equiped with electronic weighing machine, very helpful, especially when worried about excess baggage. Very decent breakfast spread with live Egg counter and choices are good enough for both Indian and Continental taste buds. Enough power points to help one with ever growing electronic gadgets charging. For art connossieurs, each floor and room is a treasure trove from Litho to Etching to Sketches work. If one want housekeeping more than once a day, you would be serviced with smile. My personal favourite home, away from home !

Room Tip: They provide taxi drop service to your office, in Gurgaon at a nominal tariff.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest

Thank you for the wonderful review on tripadvisor. We are more than happy to know that Justa The Residence is your preferred choice. Your inspirational words has been shared with the team and it will motivate us to keep up the good work. Looking forward to welcome you back at Justa The Residence

4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

This is a excellent property even though it is small they make you feel like you have nothing left to desire,we had booked a standard room and also asked for a baby cot for our son, they first said they didnt have a cot but would arrange for one , once we got there they had a brand new cot in the room which was not a standard but was the suit. Apart from that they were very helpful with our son. thanks a ton to the whole team especially the manager.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Dear Guest

Thank you for the motivating words on tripadvisor. We are delighted to know that you had a wonderful holiday with your family at Justa The Residence Gurgaon. Looking forward to welcome you back.

Assistant Manager Operations

Been to juSTa Gurgaon? Share your experiences!