Had a 2 night stay in a largish room overlooking the park.
The room was well laid out, clean and a really comfortable bed. The shower had reasonable force and the bathroom and towels were of good quality.
All the areas of the hotel were clean and well decorated. The outstanding feature was the front of house staff. They couldn't do enough for you. Whatever we asked for was delivered with courtesy and efficiency. There was free Internet too.
So what let it down was the management of breakfast service(the actual food was great). Tables were missing items, one day napkins and cups another day sugar and cutlery. On each occasion we had to retrieve the same from other tables as the waiters seemed to forget when we asked for them. Similarly the forgetfulness applied to ala carte items like fried eggs, dosa's etc which took over 45 minutes on one occasion after repeated reminders.
So overall it's great to stay there but avoid the catering service unless the management improve it as I had similar issues in their Chinese restaurant.
- Also Known As:
- Optus Sarovar Premiere Gurgaon Hotel Gurgaon
- Optus Sarovar Premiere Gurgaon Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overview:-Optus Sarovar Premiere, an elegantly designed contemporary business hotel which is epitome of modernity and world class efficiency welcomes guests to a world of proactive services and refined luxury in India’s corporate capital – Gurgaon.The hotel offers 80 exquisitely appointed rooms with pleasing interiors, premium furnishing and new – age facilities for connectivity and entertainment, backed by prompt, yet unobtrusive services.Guests have a choice of three delightful staying options-Deluxe Room, Park Facing Room & Premium rooms. Optus Sarovar premiere is Wi-Fi connected with high-end facilities for business meets and banqueting for its guests. A guest have different dinning options to savor variety of International and Indian cuisine accompanied by wide range of international & domestic beverages. Bistrot - All day dining. The Oriental Blossom - Chinese specialty . Skewers – Grill de art. Lobby Lounge – Lounge Bar.Gurgaon Local Information:-Gurgaon is the second largest city in the Indian state of Haryana and has been fast in emerging out as the corporate & financial hub for the Delhi NCR. According to a survey by Business Today magazine, Gurgaon is considered the best city in India to work and live in.Gurgaon is known for business hub and shopping malls, however there are other places of interest as Sultanpur bird sanctuary, Sohna sulphur springs famous for medicinal properties, Damdama Lake a boating spot and a religious place to visit is Sheetla Devi Temple. Kingdom of Dreams – An Incredible Indian Experience is a foot step away from the hotel. Due to the accessible connectivity, a business traveler can relish the experience of visiting Delhi, Agra and Jaipur (Golden Triangle) in a day itself. Hotel has the 24 hours trained travel desk to cater the needs of the traveler.A wave of multinational companies choose to locate their operations in Gurgaon after GE did so in 1997. Big companies like Airtel , American Express, EXL, IBM, Microsoft, Sapient, DLF, Maruti Suzuki, Hero Honda, TCS, ThoughtWorks, Ericsson, Oracle, Bank of America, The Coca Cola Company, Nokia, Huawei, Panasonic, Ciena India. Optus Sarovar Premiere being in the heart of city is strategically located to all the corporate hubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Prestigia, Priceline, Otel, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Optus Sarovar Premiere Gurgaon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.