“Trust worthy hotel; This is the hotel you can rely upon..Excellent Staff!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Optus Sarovar Premiere Gurgaon

You added Optus Sarovar Premiere Gurgaon to your Saves list
Optus Sarovar Premiere Gurgaon
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   43 - 47, Sector 29 | City Centre, Gurgaon 122002, India   |
Ranked #4 of 193 Hotels in Gurgaon
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
“Trust worthy hotel; This is the hotel you can rely upon..Excellent Staff!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

I checked out from the hotel in the morning at around 9 O'clcock and i was in the conference somwhere nearby the hotel. at 2.00 pm i received a call from Mr Atul Gupta and he informed me that i have forgot my pouch in the safe vault. It was carrying my valuable belongings and the hard cash. He Informed me to get it collected from the Hotel and i rushed there with no delay. With my surprise it was intact and i was so glad and touched with the response from the staff, the staff member even asked me to count the cash but it would have been a sort of an insult if i would have done it. I will definately recommend this hotel to all my colleagues and would love to be a guset in your hotel for as many times as possible. Thank You.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
AbhishekPasricha, General Manager at Optus Sarovar Premiere Gurgaon, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to serve you in our hotel. I am glad to learn that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel.

Our hotel is completely safe and secure and our security team always ensures that the high standards of security are always met. We have the standard process of checking every room after departure and if anything is found in the room, the guests are informed immediately for the same.

We have shared your feedback with the entire team especially Atul and I am sure your feedback will motivate them at work place.

I would again like to thank you for recommending our hotel. We would look forward to welcome you again at Optus Sarovar Premiere!

Abhishek Pasricha

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (112)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Surat, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

the hotel was good, the check-in at 1:00 am was fast and courteous, the rooms were modern, very clean, the bathrooms were very well provided and clean, the breakfast was sumptuous, the staff was very courteous and when we need a taxi at the last moment they got the same within 10 minutes and took the time to go into details, i am very impressed and would again stay in the hotel if i had to stay in gurgaon. i feel they deliver value for money.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for staying and writing your feedback on Tripadvisor. It gives me immense pleasure to learn that we met your expectation and you enjoyed your stay.

We understand that the guests checking in early morning / late night are really tired and would like to go to the room as soon as possible. We have trained our staff to be super quick on that time and I am happy that the guests like you are recognizing the effort put by all of us here. Our hotel is equipped with a Travel Desk, which is quick to arrange the car at any point of time in the hotel.

We have shared your feedback with the entire team especially with the Chefs, who work really hard to ensure that the quality of breakfast is served to all the guests early in the morning. I am sure that your feedback would encourage our staff to do better in the future.

I would like to thank you once again for using our hotel and we would look forward to welcome you again at Optus Sarovar Premiere!

Bangalore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

It is well located in gurgaon and offers the best if services at competitive rates. I would personally recommend their chinese restaurant which serves really good food. Even their rooftop restaurant has a good view around the city with excellent food to go with. This hotel is less than 250mtrs frm 'kingdom of dreams'

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
GagandeepSingh, General Manager at Optus Sarovar Premiere Gurgaon, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Thank you very much for writing the feedback on Tripadvisor. I am pleased to know that you would recommend our hotel.

We take pride to serve the guests in our all restaurants. The Oriental Blossom is known for the authentic Chinese food and Skewers (roof top restaurant) is popular for the ambiance & service. Bistrot (Coffee Shop) serves the multi-cuisine food. I am sure people would not be disappointed with your recommendation.

We have shared your feedback with the entire team and I can assure you that your feedback will motivate them at work place to deliver more in the future.

Thanks once again for choosing our hotel and we would look forward to welcome you again at Optus Sarovar Premiere.

Hyderabad, India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

I stayed in the hotel for 4 nights and the stay was very comfortable. Hospitality of staff was excellent, great breakfast options keeping in mind all kind of travellers. Few basic aminities missing that can be improved. None of the telephones in the room has speaker phone facility which creates problems for business travellers to attend conference calls. Strange but true, the business center also does not have speaker phone facilities.
Internet (WiFi) is unrealiable and very slow. Make sure you have your own data card as 3 out of the 4 nights the internet did not work.
Not so important though, the number of TV channels in room is also limited which can be re-looked.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to host your stay. It was pleasure having you with us. I am glad to know that you liked the hotel, breakfast and staff attentiveness.

I am equally concerned to learn your feedback about the speaker telephone and internet. Speaker phone in Business Center is available on request. As far as internet is concerned we provide 512 mbps complimentary in the room, which can be used in one device at one time. In case you wish to use another device, manual coupon may be bought from Front Desk.

I have shared your feedback with the entire team and I am sure you would not face these challenges again in our hotel.

It is our constant endeavor to extend services of the highest standards but we apologize for having fallen short of it on this occasion. Guest feedback is invaluable as it helps us to continually improve the quality of our customer service.

Please accept my personal invitation to come back and experience our hotel as it should be. We hope to have an opportunity to welcome you back to Optus Sarovar Premiere and better meet your expectations in the near future.

Kumasi, Ghana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

Very comfortable hotel with very courteous and professional staff always ready to assist. Quiet and serene environment. Have a good taxi service. the food is good especially the breakfast. Like their towels in the bath room and their bathing soap and sponge for bathing. Like the lighting system in the room. You are able to regulate where you want light. Have a good working area, and 24 hours internet service. Business centre is every good and it was a self service, the first time I ever experienced this. The laundry service was very good. My clothes were washed and ironed the way i like at home? I will recommend to my friends.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
GagandeepSingh, General Manager at Optus Sarovar Premiere Gurgaon, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Thank you for choosing Optus Sarovar Premiere as your choice of accommodation and for posting a detailed review regarding your stay.

It is very pleasing to note that you had a comfortable stay with us and enjoyed the hotel and its facilities. Your appreciation for the friendliness and assistance of our staff is most encouraging and it gives us much delight to learn that our guests are satisfied with our services, as it is what we strive for everyday.

It was certainly a pleasure for us to be at your service. Thank you once again for your patronage and we all look forward to welcoming you again soon to Optus Sarovar Premiere, Gurgaon.

Gurgaon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

I stayed in the hotel for two nights. Very friendly and professional staff, amenties in the room were excellent and very good breaskfast. Hotel is located near lot of shops and restaurants so if you do not feel like eating at the hotel there are lots of options drinks and dinner. I would definitely stay at the hotel next time I am in gurgaon.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
I thank you for taking the time off to provide us invaluable feedback on Trip advisor regarding your stay at the Optus Sarovar Premiere, Gurgaon.

I am happy to note that you had a pleasant stay with us and the services extended by my team were to your satisfaction. It is the feedback such as yours which motivates our team to strive towards excellence.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Gurgaon and every endeavor will be made to ensure that Optus Sarovar Premiere becomes your ‘home’ in Gurgaon.

London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

Stayed here for one night before a morning flight out of Delhi. It's next to a small mall made up of restaurants (some of them area chains) so food is not a problem until about midnight. That said, you really need a car / taxi to get anywhere else. Photos make the hotel look slightly more grand than it is, but there's nothing wrong with it if you want a 3 or 4 star business hotel. We stayed between Xmas and New Year, so the hotel was almost empty - staff were helpful. On 31 Dec, as we left it was rather sad seeing the staff struggling to put up the balloons while the lobby was deserted.

First room we were given had a musty / mouldy smell - after a short phonecall we were quickly given an alternate room without a smell. If you read the hotel handbook in the hotel you will see they offer a complimentary food platter on request - don't bother as it's almost embarassing when they bring you an over-ripe banana and an apple (not peeled) on a silver tray.

Because the hotel was almost empty, the 2 restaurants downstairs were deserted and so we ate across the street in the mall. That said, breakfast the following morning was very good given the price of the room.

Unless I was travelling for work and visiting an office in the immediate vicinity, I very much doubt I would stay here again. It's comfortable and nothing wrong with the service or the rooms - just that it's a transient hotel to stay while you do your business before moving on elsewhere

If you need a taxi, it's much much cheaper to phone the taxi firm yourself, particularly as the hotel has to charge various extra room taxes on top of the cab fare.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you very much for sharing your compliments on our food, service and product on Trip Advisor.

My team and I deem it a privilege to have served you and we are happy to read such a delightful review from you. Every guest is very special to us and it is our endeavor to make sure that they have a memorable experience. Your compliments will certainly act as a source of great motivation for all of us to strive even further for excellence.

I would like to apologize most sincerely for the fruit platter. I have no excuses to offer, but certainly believe that we have failed to provide you the service expected of us. I have addressed this matter with the team and assure you that the quality of fruits & presentation have been improved and emphasized to avoid any recurrence.

We have shared your feedback with the entire team and I am sure we would improve on the areas mentioned by you.

We would be delighed to welcome you again at Optus Sarovar Premiere!

Abhishek Pasricha

Been to Optus Sarovar Premiere Gurgaon? Share your experiences!