“One of the best hotels I have had the privilege to stay at” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Optus Sarovar Premiere Gurgaon

You added Optus Sarovar Premiere Gurgaon to your Saves list
Optus Sarovar Premiere Gurgaon
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   43 - 47, Sector 29 | City Centre, Gurgaon 122002, India   |
Offers & Announcements
Save 20% on stay
Ranked #9 of 195 Hotels in Gurgaon
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Wellington, New Zealand
“One of the best hotels I have had the privilege to stay at”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

I have travelled far and wide and stayed in hotels in over 40 countries but I must rate my experience at the Optus Sarovar Premiere in Gurgaon as one of the best. The staff was quietly efficient, courteous and most important was available when required and still not over bearing. The food was excellent, the rooms well appointed and nothing was too complicated. Somehow every staff knew instinctively what was required and when. The personal touch from all staff was very refreshing. It truly was a home away from home. I had organised 3 separate functions for over 200 guests at each function and had a number of my guests staying at the hotel and everything was taken care of without any issues. Problems were solved without being escalated and most importantly all my guests had nothing but praise for this hotel and its staff. I heartily recommend this hotel to one and all for its excellence and value for money - you can find more expensive hotels but I am sure none in the Delhi capital area to match this hotel for its efficiency and excellent service. I must single out the concierge service for its effectiveness, efficiency and capacity to solve the most complex of issues - an exanple difficult to imitate by even some large hotels. My heartfelt thanks to all at the Optus Sarovar Premiere in Gurgaon

Room Tip: The corner rooms on each floor are slightly bigger, but also slightly more expensive - worth the ext...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
GagandeepSingh, General Manager at Optus Sarovar Premiere Gurgaon, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Dear Mr Suda,

Firstly I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you and your guests. It was a pleasure having the entire group in our hotel. It gives me immense pleasure to learn that the entire group enjoyed staying with us.

We put lot of emphasis of personal touch and I am glad that you felt the same during your stay and different events in the hotel. Serving the big group is always challenging & exciting and I am glad that we delivered the desired results.

I have passed your feedback to the entire team especially Ashish and I am sure it will boost the morale of entire team at the work place. They also mentioned that all the guests in your group were very nice and understanding, which made their job easier.

Thank you for recommending our hotel and we will look forward to you again at Optus Sarovar Premeire.

Abhishek Pasricha

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (122)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Québec
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

Recommended business hotel with reasonable rates for a visit up to one week.
Clean rooms and well maintained. Good and helpful services from the front desk received.
Well located in an area with many different restaurants.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for staying with us and writing your feedback on Tripadvisor. It is always nice to hear that the guests are comfortable staying in our hotel.

We have trained our all staff to be helpful and courteous and I am glad that you mentioned about the same for Front Desk staff. We have passed your feedback to entire team along with Front Desk team. They all are happy to receive this feedback.

We would look forward to your next visit to our hotel and promises to delight you with exceptional services as always.

Auckland Region, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

I stayed at the Optus Sarovar from 4th to 9th December 2012. First impression at the entry was of acceptable security. The Reception staff was very courteous and efficient. The room was a pleasant surprise after having stayed in many hotels throughout central, southern and south east Asia. It was clean and well-furnished. The bed was the most comfortable I have slept in for many years. Breakfast was fine. Finger food and meals during the week were delicious. Ashish, the concierge, was first class - attentive, courteous and very efficient. The only negative was that city power was unreliable and it took a few seconds for the back-up generators to kick in.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you very much for writing the detailed feedback about our hotel. It gives me immense pleasure to learn that you enjoyed the hotel services, housekeeping, food and staff attentiveness.

It is always nice to hear good things from a guest and coming from you is very specials as you were part of a big group. I am sure the other guests from your group would be having the same feedback about our hotel.

We have shared your feedback with the entire team especially Ashish, who was handling the entire group from the hotel's side. I am sure this feedback will motivate the entire team to perform their jobs better in the future as well.

As you mentioned, electricity power cuts are a major problem in this part of the city however, we have the round the clock power back up. The backup takes few seconds to start automatically. We have shared this problem with the local authorities and hopefully they would work on this.

I would like to thank you for staying with us and we will look forward to welcome you again at Optus Sarovar Premiere!!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

Excellent hotel. Gurgaon, Haryana, India. For group of Four of different aged 23-66 years. We had a very good breakfast and buffet dunner
If again in Delhi we return here. Gurgaon, Haryana, India. Gurgaon,

• Stayed December 2012
GagandeepSingh, General Manager at Optus Sarovar Premiere Gurgaon, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
Thank you very much for giving your feedback on Tripadvisor. I am glad to know that you enjoyed the hotel services and food.

Feedbacks like these always encourage the staff to do well and I have shared your feedback with the entire team including the Chefs. I am sure this feedback will encourage them to do better in the future as well.

I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We would look forward to welcome you again at our hotel.

Chandigarh, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012 via mobile

Very regular to stay in this hotel.This hotel is typical business hotel and highly recommened if you are on any business trip.Rooms are clean and service is good and one of the best option on reasonable rates. The other advantage is its location as there are lot of options to eat in different restaurants near the hotel. Breakfast is fine and only area of improvement is the quality of food.

Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Thank you very much for writing the review for our hotel. It gives me immense pleasure to see the tag line "Value for money". You have rightly defined our hotel. As you mentioned, our prime motive is to provide the value for each paisa spend in our hotel.

Feedback like these from a regular guest like you is always encouraging. I have shared your feedback with the entire team and I am sure it will boost their morale at work place.

I am pleased to know that you enjoyed hotel services & room cleanliness. I am equally concerned for your feedback about food. I have shared your feedback with our Executive Chef and we will ensure that the quality of food is maintained in our hotel.

We have lot of restaurant around the hotel but nothing can beat the hotel's food & service. We have three restaurants & a bar available in our hotel. I would request you to please try our restaurants for lunch & dinner and I am sure our hotel's restaurant will become your preferred choice for food.

India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

Stayed for one night. At the time of check-in, they could not find my name in the list although the booking was done from Hotel's website. After some time, I was given the room. The room, as always, was very nice with all amenities and was well maintained. Next day morning, at breakfast, no waiter came to ask for tea or coffee. There was a lack of service though breakfast was good.

I have stayed in this hotel earlier also and felt that the service was the best part of the hotel and so my expectations were high. But, this time, the service level was not at all upto mark.

This is a nice hotel and certainly deserves high ranking in tripadvisor but needs to address the service issues at top priority.

Overall, I will stay here again (and hope for same old high level of service).

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
GagandeepSingh, General Manager at Optus Sarovar Premiere Gurgaon, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
Dear Mr. Mehta,

Thank you for taking out time to give us your valuable feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Please accept our apologies for the shortfall in the service you received and to assure you that this is not a true reflection of the high standards of service and quality upon, which we pride ourselves at Optus Sarovar Premiere.

We have shared your comments with the team and would like to assure you that we have put a corrective action in place to avoid any recurrence of a similar experience.

It is our constant endeavor to extend services of the highest standards but we apologize for having fallen short of it on this occasion. Guest feedback is invaluable as it helps us to continually improve the quality of our customer service.

Please accept my personal invitation to come back and experience our hotel.

We hope to have an opportunity to welcome you back to Optus Sarovar Premiere and better meet your expectations in the near future.

Norwich, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

Very nice hotel, in comparison to the other hotel we stayed in Delhi, very good.
Very professional staff and clean place to stay. We stayed in the hotel for one night before we left, it would have been nice if we'd have stayed here on our first night to acclimatize to Delhi- its such a shock to the system arriving in India that its well worth treating yourself to a nice first nights accommodation.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
We wholeheartedly thank you for writing down beautiful lines of appreciation for our hotel and the staff in detail. It is always a pleasure to receive appreciation from our Guests and nothing can beat the feeling of the same.

We at Optus Sarovar Premiere, Gurgaon always strive to make our guest's stay an astounding experience for them. It is great to know that you feel that our hotel is better than the other hotel you stayed in Delhi.

I have passed your compliments tot eh entire team they are delighted to know of the same.

In the end I would like to thank you again for the beautiful lines of appreciation and we await another stay of yours at our hotel.

Abhishek Pasricha

Been to Optus Sarovar Premiere Gurgaon? Share your experiences!