“Great Hotel, courteous staff, excellent location” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Optus Sarovar Premiere Gurgaon

You added Optus Sarovar Premiere Gurgaon to your Saves list
Optus Sarovar Premiere Gurgaon
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   43 - 47, Sector 29 | City Centre, Gurgaon 122002, India   |
Ranked #5 of 193 Hotels in Gurgaon
Chandigarh
“Great Hotel, courteous staff, excellent location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

I had an amazing stay with one of the best staff that I have seen in recent times. Great experience, aptly located. Staff was the most amazing experience I got, specially the guys at reception and who come in for room cleaning and In room dining.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
GagandeepSingh, General Manager at Optus Sarovar Premiere Gurgaon, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
Thank you very much for sharing your review. I am delighted to know that you really enjoyed your stay and we met your expectation.

Feedback like your will also keep the team motivated. We really appreciate this gesture and feedback. We have shared your feedback with the entire team including Reception and I am sure it will motivate them to do better in the future.

We look forward to welcoming you again at Optus Sarovar Premiere.

Abhishek Pasricha

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (112)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Tokyo, Japan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

I stayed two nights there for my first business trip to India. The room was very clean and comfortable, staff were always nice. I would like to come back to this hotel when I go to Gurgaon for business trip again!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Thank you very much for your review. I am happy to read that your liked the property and the service of my dedicated & warm team. We strive and train our staff tirelessness to ensure high levels of service are always provided.

We are all looking forward to seeing you here soon and I am sure we will continue to delight you.

Thank you once again for your feedback.

Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

For this 4 day family visit to Gurgaon we booked this hotel based entirely on Tripadvisor ratings- and boy were we glad that we did it. There were more expensive options like the Crowne Plaza and a Marriott property in the same area, but we were somewhat curious about the high rating this hotel had received.

Small, quiet hotel with good restaurants and very helpful staff. Free WiFI. It's located next to a partk, and within a mile of the IFFCO Metro station. This was the first time that we used the Metro extensively in the Delhi region.

The breakfast buffet was very good and "Kuldeep" was very helpful. We had dinner at the Chinese restaurant, and the server was kind enough to steer us away from a dish that had unfavorable feedback- good food overall.

The room service main menu does end strictly at 11:30pm, and I cut my thumb while opening the can of almonds (probably need a better vendor), and the terrace pool is very small. However, these did not take away from a great stay.

Room Tip: Take a Park View room if available. The extra charge is worth it since it's one of the most soot...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
It was a pleasure having you with us and we sincerely appreciate you for taking time to post a review of our hotel on Trip Advisor.

I thank you for complimenting our team. We truly believe that our people make our hotel special, giving it heart and soul. It will give me great pleasure to share your comments with the team and I know it will be a tremendous source of inspiration for them.

It is our utmost focus to provide personalized services and top drawer facilities which meet high standards of hospitality. A feedback such as yours is our greatest reward and motivates us to continue striving for excellence. We have passed your appreciation to Kuldeep and I am sure it will boost his confidence along with the team at work place.

I have noted your feedback regarding the In Room Dining menu and will review it on priority. On your next visit, please feel free to ask for any dish of your choice and our chef will be glad to make it for you.

Once again, thank you for your positive feedback. We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Optus Sarovar Premiere in not too distant future.

Adelaide, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I didn't realize I was that far from Delhi... about (45-50 mins drive), But the hotel overall was very nice and quaint. the restaurant was in the lobby as you walk in through the main door which took a while to adjust to. The rooms where very clean and cosy, not too big though. There are eateries near by and short drive to malls etc. Staff were great, very hospitable and assisting in every way.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
It is indeed a matter of honor for us to receive such a sparkling feedback on your recent stay at Optus Sarovar Premiere. Thank you very much for your time to share a review of our hotel on Tripadvisor.

Your recognition of our hotel as ‘The word hospitality is defined here’ is really inspirational for us. It is very pleasing to note that the cleanliness of the hotel, courtesy and professionalism displayed by the associates and our world class hospitality have left a lasting impression on you. My entire team was gratified to hear such kind words of praise from a valued guest such as you.

Once again, I sincerely thank you for your feedback and look forward to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Optus Sarovar Premiere on your next visit.

London
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have stayed in many hotels in Gurgaon and throughout India, but this relatively new hotel (2years old) is extremely well presented. the food in the main buffet restaurant is extremely varied and good, as it Skewers the restaurant on the roof. the gym and pool are also perfect. It is I think an Indian chain but competes with the like of Hilton and Westin in terms of luxury and comfort but is much less ton the cost front, so extremely good value for money. It is very well located for the airport and for getting around Gurgaon. We stayed for 3 nights whilst on a business trip. Wifi is free which is a bonus too. The restaurant staff although very polite and helpful did not listen to the answers to their questions, would have been 5* review otherwise, but only a small point – would definitely return!

Room Tip: we stayed on the 3rd floor - no complaints - veryquiet
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
We thank you for choosing Optus Sarovar Premiere during your visit to Gurgaon and also for taking time to share your experience on Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to note that you found our hotel great and the service levels exemplary. I am particularly pleased to read your compliments on the service level comparison too Westin & Hilton. It is our constant endeavor to deliver excellent services and appreciation such as yours increase our motivation to continually aspire to achieve the expectations that our guests have of us.

The team was overwhelmed to read your kind words of appreciation and we cannot thank you enough for your gracious comments

I do deeply regret your experience at the restaurant with the staff. Please accept my apologies for the same. I can assure you that we have taken your point and briefed our staff. I am sure you will see the improved communication on your next visit.

My team and I hope that Optus Sarovar Premiere remains your preferred hotel on all your future visits to Gurgaon.

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

My first stay at this hotel in Gurgaon was quite a pleasant one. Opted for the room overlooking the park with dancing fountains. Quite a pleasant site. Modern rooms are a bit small but quite comfortable. The location is close to a square that has a variety of pubs and restaurants as well as local food (chat). However there is a temple close by and they play devotional songs which disturbed one of my colleagues. My room was very silent.

Room Tip: Ask for the rooms overlooking the park. The bathrooms are nice but not suited for men who need a mi...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
GagandeepSingh, General Manager at Optus Sarovar Premiere Gurgaon, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
We would like to thank you for choosing Optus Sarovar Premiere as your accommodation choice during your recent stay in Gurgaon and for taking the time to post your feedback.

We are glad to learn that you had an overall pleasant stay with us and particularly appreciated the location of the hotel. Your comments are most gratifying and will be shared with the entire team.

We have three categories (Deluxe Room, Park Facing Room & Premium Room) of the rooms. Premium rooms are spacious and bigger in size. You can opt for Premium room depending upon the requirement.

Your feedback is valuable to us as it helps us improve the quality of our service to better meet your needs. We hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon in Optus Sarovar Premiere.

Pune, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

We had a quick overnight stay. Nice clean property, with big well equipped rooms, . Location is good. Breakfast was good and it was great we could get early breakfast @ 6:30 am, Plan to stay again in future trips.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for posting your review regarding your stay at Optus Sarovar Premiere.

I am glad to note that you had a comfortable stay with us and have left with a high opinion of the hotel and its services.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Abhishek Pasricha

Been to Optus Sarovar Premiere Gurgaon? Share your experiences!