“from fukuoka” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 188 hotels in Gurgaon
Kawachinagano-shi, Osaka, Japan
“from fukuoka”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2011

This hotel has a good hospitality. I think the best one in gurgaon.
All hotel members have a good motivation for hotel management.
I used to stay this hotel for business trip. Every time I feel very comfortable.
And flower arrangement is very beautiful. Look so nice.
Every day I look forward to look the flower in the lobby.
I will choice this hotel on the next time.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
GagandeepSingh, General Manager at Optus Sarovar Premiere Gurgaon, responded to this review, October 22, 2011
I’m grateful that you could take time to leave us your thoughts and write a review. I’m so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, liked our flower arrangements and found our hotel one of the best in Gurgaon.

Thank you in advance for your future visit.

General Manage

444 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Gurgaon, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2011

I am a business traveller and have been staying in hotels for work on pretty much for the last four months across India and parts of the US

My experience hotel would rank amongst the top three stays including those that cost twice and more.

The rooms are well appointed, the gym well equipped (and under used), the food excellent and the service of the staff outstanding.

Highly recommended

Room Tip: Ask for the rooms facing the park
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
GagandeepSingh, General Manager at Optus Sarovar Premiere Gurgaon, responded to this review, October 9, 2011
Thank you for writing your review on our hotel.

The hotel team were delighted to read that you rated many aspects of your stay so highly. It is always very pleasing to receive such positive feedback from our valued guests. I am sure staff will have boost in their confidence after reading your comments, and they will continue to deliver quality of service that we believe in.

I also hope you had the opportunity to join our Sarovar Rewardz and collect points during your stay with us.

Thank you for recommending and we are looking forward to welcome you back in near future.

Kind regards,

Pune, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2011

Over all good experience. Good business hotel.
Only issue is nobody especially front office does not proactively inform you about the facilities unless to keep asking for it after going thro' their web site.

Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2011

A clean, neat and modern hotel with excellent hospitality. Ms Sarita has particular helped me from the reception till my room, gave me better view of the services available, and attended to all my needs and queries.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
GagandeepSingh, General Manager at Optus Sarovar Premiere Gurgaon, responded to this review, October 3, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to write review about your recent stay. We are very proud of our hotel and always try our best to provide each and every guest with the highest level of service. Entire team at Sarovar Premiere are glad, to read your kind words and Sarita in particular was highly energized to read your appreciation comments for her.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon.

Navi Mumbai, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2011

My second visit to Sarovar premier. One of the preffered properties in and around Gurgaon for me. I stayed in almost all hotels in the vicinity before i finalised sarovar as a permanent place for me for my trips. An awesome place where one can dip into your privacy in a very cleaned and nice ambiance. The rooms, facility and the food is great. The choice of the morning breakfast is excellent too. The most important to mention is the staff behavior. Utmost decent, groomed and well trained. They really make your day great with their wishes and smiling face. A special mention to Ms. Kirti from the front desk. She is a real asset to the hotel where in she greeted me right at the time i arrived at the hotel until i checked out. The way she made the stay comfortable is really appreciable. She made sure to check it regularly as whether i am facing any problem and how is my stay. She made me feel as a special guest here and set an example for every one in the hospitality industry rather. I wish her very best. I recommend the hotel to every one. Value for money

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write feedback about your recent stay with us. I am delighted to read that you have overall enjoyed your stay with us and found our hotel services best in the vicinity.

Your positive words are boost in confidence for specially Kirti and rest of the team here at Sarovar Premiere, I also hope you had the opportunity to join Sarovar Rewardz and collect points during your stay with us.

Thank you for recommending our hotel to everyone, we are looking forward to welcome you back in near future.

Kind regards,

mumbai
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2011

Well placed, a midst a verity of restaurants like Pind baluchi, Bikarewalla, PizaaHut, Mcdonalds etc. but still very quiet & serene. warm & great service. decent bar. yum food. overall true value for money Biz Hotel.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
GagandeepSingh, General Manager at Optus Sarovar Premiere Gurgaon, responded to this review, October 1, 2011
Thank you for taking the time on writing feedback about your recent stay. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed our service and found our location ideal for business.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2011

Was at optus sarovar premiere, Gurgaon against a business trip and its a mesmerising place indeed. The room I stayed in was 'awesome" and what makes the place special is its fleet of well groomed, polite and absolutely empathetic staff.I would specially like to mention Ms. Kirti from the front desk.she welcomed me very nicely into the hotel and assist me the best available rates and greet me like anything.Very promising hospitality had being shown by her. In short it seems she is just hell-bent on making my stay special.Special thanks to her.Very happy with the stay. Would recommend this to everyone, whether for a one night stay or a honeymoon or a family holiday.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I am happy to read that you found staff warm, friendly and enjoyed our services. I have shared your comments with my team and front of house staff, this will be great motivation for them and Specially for Kiriti.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Gagandeep Singh

Been to Optus Sarovar Premiere Gurgaon? Share your experiences!