“very good hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Optus Sarovar Premiere Gurgaon

You added Optus Sarovar Premiere Gurgaon to your Saves list
Optus Sarovar Premiere Gurgaon
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   43 - 47, Sector 29 | City Centre, Gurgaon 122002, India   |
Offers & Announcements
Save 20% on stay
Ranked #8 of 195 Hotels in Gurgaon
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
“very good hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2011

Good location in a quiet area.The room was excellent.Breakfast and dinner were very good with great variety of food.Staff was also very friendly. The security was the best.
One negative comment: we paid 500 rupees for a cab ride to the Kingdom of dreams, which is very near the hotel.Considering the distance this price was ridiculous and way too high.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
GagandeepSingh, General Manager at Optus Sarovar Premiere Gurgaon, responded to this review, September 20, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I was happy to read that you found the hotel ideal for your needs and enjoyed our services.

Rs. 500 is minimum charge for using Cab facilities, normally we have customer walking towards KOD, however we will re-consider cab charges for KOD pick-up and drop facilities only.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kindest regards,

Gagandeep Singh

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (122)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Oxford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

I spent a week at the Optus. Throughout the week I was greeted by staff who were unfailingly courteous and brilliantly helpful. I checked in late on Sunday night without a problem.
The room was absolutely immaculate when I arrived, and each day housekeeping made it so again! Laundry arrived freshly pressed within a day.
I was using the small conference room throughout the week, and the team were superb.
The food was also very good. Excellent breakfast and lunch. I would strongly recommend this hotel to a business travellor to Gurgaon, as its all you need. Brilliant.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
GagandeepSingh, General Manager at Optus Sarovar Premiere Gurgaon, responded to this review, September 13, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to give feedback about your stay with us. I was glad to read that you enjoyed facilities, food & services and staff took good care during your stay. Your review serves as a great motivator to the team here at the hotel.

I am looking forward to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.

Amman, Jordan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2011

The hotel and service and front dest people are great the service is amazing , check in was very great and fast although it was at 6 AM, Specially Front office employee (ANKIT) he was very helpfull and all the proceduers went very fast.... the breackfast was amazing and everything is clean and sorted very well..

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
GagandeepSingh, General Manager at Optus Sarovar Premiere Gurgaon, responded to this review, September 12, 2011
Thank you for writing your review on our hotel.

The hotel team were delighted to read that you rated many aspects of your stay so highly. It is always very pleasing to receive such positive feedback from our valued guests. I am sure Aniket and rest of staff will have boost in their confidence after reading your comments, and they will continue to deliver quality of service that we believe in.

I also hope you had the opportunity to join our Sarovar Rewardz and collect points during your stay with us.

We are looking forward to welcome you back in near future.

Pune, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2011

Good location in a quiet area of Gurgaon. Many places nearby (McDonalds, Domino's, Pizza Hut, Chinese, Korean BBQ, Beerhouse). Next working ATM a little bit away. Rooms are big, nice TV selection, big shower. Internet is for free and fast.

Good selection of wine at the bar (1500 - 2000 Rs per bottle).

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
GagandeepSingh, General Manager at Optus Sarovar Premiere Gurgaon, responded to this review, September 9, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to give feedback about your recent stay with us. I was glad to read you overall enjoyed your stay.

We are looking forward to welcome you back.

Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2011

From the warm friendly smile and efficient check in to the quality, comfortable classy rooms, the hotel is a great place to stay. The staff is very friendly and cannot do enough to make you feel at home. The front desk staff in particular Ms Vandana and Mr Pushpdeep were marvellous.

The location of the hotel is great for doing business in the Delhi business hub of Gurgaon I travel a lot and stay in a wide variety of hotels and the Optus Sarovar Premiere is of a high standard and very competitive in its room rates. The quality and freshness of the rooms and the decor and charm make for a relaxing and pleasant retreat at the end of a busy working day.

The amenities are user friendly and the restaurants are quality locations that provide a great range of food for all tastes. I am always happy to return and look forward to my stays in Gurgaon

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
GagandeepSingh, General Manager at Optus Sarovar Premiere Gurgaon, responded to this review, September 2, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on tripadvisor, we appreciate your valued feedback.

I am delighted to read that you felt at home and endow hotel location ideal for both business and leisure during you stay with us. I will be passing your feedback onto our staff and your comment will serve a great motivator to both Vandana & Puspdeep.

I also hope you had the opportunity to join Sarovar Rewardz and collect points during your stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Optus Sarovar Premiere, Gurgaon.

Accra, Ghana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2011

My first impression about Optus Sarovar Premier was an absolute WoW!. I enjoyed the people, the ambiance, the rooms, the services, the food and absolutely everything in this hotel. After my first day i unfortunately fell ill ,Suresh Kala, the duty manager at the time helped me by calling Dr Manoj Pabrai who did a great job on me. Suresh constantly checked up on me everyday till i got well. Sarita, and all other staff at the front desk did a marvelous job in helping me recuperatrion. I think that they are very much committed to what they are doing here and they understand fully the meaning of hospitality . If there is another opportunity to travel to india, this is my hotel of choice by default. Great Job, Great Job.... Kudos for the wonderful job you are doing out here

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
GagandeepSingh, General Manager at Optus Sarovar Premiere Gurgaon, responded to this review, September 7, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on tripadvisor. It is my pleasure to read that you had an Excellent Experience at Optus Sarovar Premiere, Gurgaon. I am glad that you went back in good health, enjoyed our food & services and staff took good care during your stay. I will be sharing your comments with my staff, especially Suresh & Sarita would be delighted to hear that.

We are looking forward to welcome you back in near future.

Antananarivo, Madagascar
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2011

Date: 27/08/2011

I have come to India on a Business trip. The hotel was selected by my Company, Airtel. Before entering, I thought, this is quite a modest hotel: I hope it is OK as I have to spend 4 days in India.

When I stepped in, I was absolutely charmed. The beauty and the exquisite decoration were above my expectations. The staff was absolutely charming, warm, extremely professional and welcoming. During my stay, even a cleaner met in the hallway asked how I liked the hotel and if he could be of any help. I thought, this is definetely world class service.

The high tec rooms were absolutely beautiful with every need at the tip of the fingers. And for me, an absolute lover of glass and mirrors, I just could not have found better.

Overall, this was a great experience and without a single doubt, I would recommend Sarovar Premiere to any person coming to Gurgeon.

Many thanks to M. Suresh who provided assistance beyond my expectations with the transportation services in the city and several advice to enjoy my stay!

All the best to the Management and the Staff

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
GagandeepSingh, General Manager at Optus Sarovar Premiere Gurgaon, responded to this review, August 29, 2011
It was pleasure to read that you had an Absolutely Great experience at Optus Sarovar Premiere, Gurgaon. I am glad that you enjoyed our services and found our hotel ambiance world class. Your review serves as a great motivator to the team here at the hotel and specially for Suresh.

Thank you for recommending our hotel, I am looking forward to welcome you back in near future.

Gagandeep Singh

Been to Optus Sarovar Premiere Gurgaon? Share your experiences!