“Great Hotel for a weary business traveler” 5 of 5 stars

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson , Sector 29
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Plot No. 360 - 362, Gurgaon 122001, India   |
Ranked #34 of 193 Hotels in Gurgaon
kumar6851
“Great Hotel for a weary business traveler”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I really enjoyed being here. The King room was very nicely appointed with a good selection on the telly. The shower was tastefully done. The room service was good and I appreciated them bringing by an additional heater as it was bit chilly.

The breakfast was a large assortment and the service was outstanding. The service desk gentleman even reminded me about my smartphone as I was about to walk away leaving it behind.

Good rest, good honest service, what else can you ask for?

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Sumit S, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson , Sector 29, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, Sector-29, Gurgaon!!!

Thank you very much for your encouraging feedback. Your generous indication of our performance will be a source of inspiration to our staff and this encourages us to achieve even higher standards of service.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, Sector-29, Gurgaon.

Sumit Sehgal

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Agra, India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

Nice hotel with good interior but the service is not as good as interior ... Honestly speaking I was expecting much more than what I experience on my stay in September.
Staff was not that friendly as I found in other 4 star properties , I was wait long for check inn even I was booked my room before .
Room was nice and comfortable and food was good as well .
I want to stay again but don't want to stay at reception for that long !!

• Stayed September 2012
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, Sector-29, Gurgaon!!!

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor. We have taken careful note of your comments and the same has been shared with my team.

I can assure you that your experience was certainly not reflective of our usual standards of service and I sincerely regret the inconvenience. It was most kind of you to have brought the matter to our attention.

I would be glad to know if we can get an another chance to showcase our product/services and assure you that we will live up to our usual high standards. We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, Sector-29, Gurgaon once again.

Milan, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

The hotel is excellent in every way except for the restaurant.

The staff are professional and helpful, rooms are beautifully designed with a huge plasma TV and fast WiFi connection.

The only downside was the food at the restaurant. I arrived at the hotel after a flight from Chennai and ate nothing during the flight nor for some hours before the flight except for bananas. I opted for the buffet dinner (reasonably priced at 920INR inclusive of taxes = 13 EUROS) . The buffet had many vegetarian options. The first red light was the dessert section. This section had cakes and puddings in fluorescent green and pink colors (the type of artificial colors long since banned in the EU). Gulab jamun was also swimming in thick syrup and silver paper coating was the second red light. I asked for filtered water and the waiter revealed to me the water is in fact tap water that is purified (not purified bottled water). I guess its three red lights and Delhi-belly sets in which is exactly what I experienced. Breakfast was also of the same 'caliber'.

I will definitely return to this hotel on my next trip to Delhi (it is also close to Indira Gandhi International airport) but I won't risk eating at their restaurant again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Sector-29, Gurgaon!!!

Thank you very much for your feedback, I am glad to note that you have left with a positive impression of our product . Although, It is quite sad to hear this that you had an unpleasant food experience at our restaurant. However, on the basis of your feedback will certainly take the necessary steps to make amends on your previous experience.

My team and I assure you of our best services and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Hong Kong, China
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Initially I was a apprehensive about the location but considering the conditions in India I would think overall it is better to be here than being in a middle of crowded junction or main street. The hotel is still fairly accessible to the metro or the malls.

At first sight the building looks more like a service apartment, as it sits between several similar small size hotels. The lobby is small but being on a small footprint they have done their best in terms of space management. The rooms are larger than most corporate hotels and the bath, bed and window are well placed. The TV is flat panel 42" only wished the quality of channels and the resolution are improved.

Getting access to the roof where the lap pool is fairly easy, pool is decent but perhaps difficult to relax due to the noise generated from the chilling tower and the metal fencing which creates quite a rattle.

The gym is in a small room, only wished they had a small multi gym installed, this would be welcoming to business travelers. But space being scarce hotel have done their bit to provide the minimum. Branded equipments are provided which makes sense.

The restaurant is well lit and comfortable. I know the GM over the years and he has done an excellent job in ensuring the quality of service and staff skills are kept on par with what the best in town offers. I guess the Oberoi experience obviously is a key factor but that does not mean one would discount the efforts of the overall team and their delivery!

Room Tip: A king bed facing the entrance!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Sector 29, Gurgaon!!!

I thank you for sparing your valuable time to evaluate our product and services. I am happy to learn from your feedback that your visit to our hotel was pleasant and comfortable. We have taken note of your comments on television channel quality and will certainly take the necessary steps to make amends on your previous experience.

At Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Sector 29, Gurgaon, we are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgement is always our greatest reward.

Jaipur, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

V chose this hotel coz of its location.otherwise also it's reasonably good.the room size was ok but comfy.the toilet was also good,neat n clean.basic amenities were there.the breakfast was basic plus with few varieties to offer but those were fresh n good.the ambience of the lobby was impressive .

• Stayed December 2012
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Sector-29, Gurgaon!!!

Thank you for the appreciative comments about our hotel. I am glad to note that you have left with a positive impression of our product and services. We have taken note of your comments on breakfast spread and will certainly take the necessary steps to make amends on your previous experience.

Иркутск, Россия
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

I choose this hotel just bcoz i like few pics and bcoz its near airport... I just came to India and first i want to do its take shower and sleep! But when my driver find hotel (it was little difficult to find it) but when finally i reach .. young men on reprehension was very slow.... check in was really long.... my legs almost shake ... Room was good... shower was great!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Sumit G, Online Representative at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson , Sector 29, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Dear Guest,

Namaskar, Greetings from Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Sector-29, Gurgaon!!!

It seems like you stayed at our other property at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon!!! Thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.

We are especially pleased to know that you liked and enjoyed our room and the world class amenities and facilities attached with it. Your compliments go a long way to encourage us in our endeavour to achieve excellence. Please be assured that the feedback from our guests is of extreme importance to us as it helps us take note of our problem areas and improve upon them wherever needed. The hotel staff checked and figured that the cab booked by you from the airport to the hotel was through a travel agent and not through the hotel, which caused the unfortunate mix-up and the resultant inconvenience. We however, deeply regret the delay in the check – in procedure. We assure you that it was a one time incident and we will make sure that such issues would never crop up in future.

We would love to have you stay with us again and hope to be able to serve you yet again and satisfy every requirement to your standards.

Sumit Goyal
Roorkee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

Convenient Location
No restaurants in walking distance
Room Spacious
Good Ambience
Small but good Gym , limited machines , just one tread mill
Friendly staff

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Sumit G, Online Representative at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson , Sector 29, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Dear Guest,

Namaskar, Greetings from Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Sector-29, Gurgaon!!!

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for writing such a great review about your stay with us at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Sector – 29, Gurgaon on TripAdvisor. We are glad that you have enjoyed our convenient location, spacious and comfortable rooms, world class amenities and facilities, delicious food at the gorgeous restaurant and the great ambiance of the hotel as a whole.

Your appreciation of our hotel goes a long way to encourage us to put in more efforts to achieve our ultimate goal to achieve excellence and satisfy our guests in every way possible. Your feedback about the towels has been passed on to the relevant department and please be assured that necessary measures would be taken in this regard.

Our hotel boasts of a great in-house restaurant Mosaic, a multi-cuisine delight for our guests. As most of our guests are business travellers, we have equipped the gym accordingly. However, your suggestions have been taken up seriously and the management will soon take improvement measures in this regard as well.

We would love to have you stay with us again and hope for an opportunity to be able to serve you to the best of our abilities to make your experience with us delightful and pleasantly memorable.

Sumit Goyal

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson , Sector 29? Share your experiences!