“HEAVEN ON A PLATE” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Mint Leaf

Mint Leaf
LG 11/12, Centre Point Market | A Block, Sushant Lok Phase 1, Gurgaon 122001, India
0124 4044122
Improve this listing
Ranked #190 of 1,111 Restaurants in Gurgaon
Cuisines: Indian, Coffee Shop, Barbecue, Asian, Diner
Good for: Entertaining clients, Doing business, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
“HEAVEN ON A PLATE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

This is probably the best. indian restaurant I have ever eaten at except maybe bukhara.the kebabs were succulent the dal was to Die For breads were well cooked and non veg main course was also good.of the very few down points was the ambience and a small bathroom. Overall I was very very happy and it is a great place to go with your family for fantastic food. PS it is also very light on the pocket.I went with my extended family of 13 members (PUNJABIS)and it only cost us Rs 5500.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Ridgewood, New Jersey
“Bad food, even worse staff.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012 via mobile

We have ordered for delivery a couple of times, our basic order has always been butter chicken, makhani dal and chapati. Every time there has been a flaw in the order. We once ordered for RANN and the order that was delivered to us was rotten. It was smelling and when we called the person back- his name was RAMINDER. He told us that we always have a problem and that RANN SPOILS IN 1 and a half hours- that means it has a shelf life of 1 and a half hours. Being a hospitality professional before I inquired if that is possible and the guy just shut the phone on me. Not even providing with the compensation of 800rs that I had wasted. VERY BAD FOOD. NEVER ORDER.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Gurgaon, India
“Great Foods....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

We ordered through phone, when we are in office. I really loved the rolls.

Visited April 2012
Pune, India
“Keep it up”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012

I visited Mint Leaf again and fortunately though the menu has changed but the quality of food remains excellent. The Kebabs were as soft and juicy as they could be. Chenna Anjeer ke Kebab & Murgh Chandi have become my favourite now. Fish Tikka was nice and fresh. For curries we ordered Murgh Makhanwala, Kacchi Mirchi ka Gosht, Paneer Banjara Hara Pyaaz & Dal Makhani and all were excellent to say the least. Waiting to visit Mint Leaf again.

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New Delhi, India
“Must Try!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2012

Though the restaurant is small but the food is really good

• Visited May 2012