Stopped at this Courtyard overnight enroute to my destination. The overall service and hospitality was outstanding, while the facility itself now shows signs of aging and needs updates and renovations.
The reservation process/ front desk was outstanding, and they even called back to the US to confirm reservations & pickup service (additional charge)! The pickup/dropoff service offered by the hotel was expensive (at ~$80USD) but was smooth, courteous and included clean 'upscale' cars. If you decide to use the hotel pickup, make sure you ask for the 'breakfast' package that includes pickup, dropoff & buffet breakfast for one.
The room, bathroom & bedding were clean and comfortable. The furniture & carpetting has aged and needs updates. The facility has a nice gym with 3 new treadmills, stationary cycles, a bunch of weight machines as well as free weights. Complimentary water & towel service is provided. While they claim a trainer on premises, they were probably being discrete that morning. The spa facility seemed nice too, but could not get a 'walk-in' massage. You do need reservations for that.
The lobby, coffee shop & restaurants were well decorated and appealing. While I did not get a chance to try out their signature restaurant & bar, I did however venture into their coffee shop/cafe for a meal. However, the buffet lunch did not appeal. They were very gracious and willingly accomodated my request for 'breakfast at lunch'. While the service, again, was outstanding, the food preparation did leave a lot to be desired.
Will most certainly be back and hope they will have updated their guestrooms & trained their chefs better by then :).
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Gurgaon Hotel Gurgaon
- Courtyard By Marriott Gurgaon Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of Gurgaon, the ‘Cyber City’ of North India, Courtyard by Marriott, redefines comfort and quality. The hotel is strategically located in Gurgaon just 30 minutes away from the New Delhi International Airport. Courtyard’s warm, attentive service, exclusive dining options and best-in-class amenities, makes it an ideal choice for business and leisure travellers looking for an international standard hotel accommodation in the national capital region. The location provides easy access to not just the key tourist attractions of New Delhi, but also makes it a perfect base for tourists covering the entire ‘golden triangle’ of Agra and Jaipur.Courtyard by Marriott, Gurgaon offers 198 spacious, contemporary rooms which include 154 fully appointed rooms, 38 executive rooms and 6 exquisite suites with king size beds along with a fully equipped work-station, ensuring that each guest has a comfortable and memorable stay. For the discerning business traveller, the hotel offers all facilities including meeting rooms, state-of-the- art audio-visual equipment as well as wireless, high speed internet access and video conferencing facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Marriott, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Gurgaon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.