So here I am with another Leela’s reviews! This is surely a great choice if you would like to be in 5 star and stay closer to the airport. As this Hotel is adjacent to world class five storey luxury Mall, it’s a perfect place for last minute shopping before you leave Delhi as well. Also a great choice for Business Travelers as lots of Investment/IT companies are based within 1-2 Kms from this Hotel. This is right next to Gurgaon Central Business District.
They do have few award winning restaurants but I would personally suggest trying their Italian restaurant. Their breakfast also have a great variety of Indian/Continental variety. Not to forget since it’s adjacent to the luxury Mall, you also get plenty of choice of restaurants in the mall during the Mall operating hours.Personally I would say it’s a nice Hotel but I did not like the Modern look of the Rooms but that’s just me. I prefer Opulent look more than Modern look most of the times so this does not Mark down the property. And by the way their spa is worth visiting.
Remember from The Leela Palace, New Delhi Review – Be careful in choosing Hotel Location in Delhi/Gurgaon & around Noida. Having spent 2 years in Delhi, I am well aware of Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida area. During this holiday, I wanted to stay nearer Gurgaon as I was flying next day to London so I chose this Hotel. I will be honest I was in between Oberai Gurgaon and Leela Ambience. I guess Next time I will try Oberai and let’s see where that Hotel standsJ Now as mentioned earlier, it’s very important to be in right location as Delhi (Suburbs) Traffic is unpredictable and unimaginable. You do not want to get stuck on Delhi roads during peak summer or peak winter time. It can take you easy 1 hour to 2.5 hrs. to go from North to South and weather plays important role there. Delhi Heat is not easy to take in if you know what I mean so be wise choosing Hotel Location and stay as close as possible to your required location J
Near By Attractions – Kingdom of Dreams – Any one visiting India for the first time or want to see true colours of Incredible India, I highly recommend visiting this place. Chattarpur Temple. For Shopping: Gurgaon offers a variety of food joints/restaurants and selection of fine Malls. The Leela itself is located on top of Ambience Mall which is one of the largest shopping Mall in India.
Applause Moment – We arrived Hotel around 9 am (way before check in as we had connection from Jammu to Delhi) Hotel was very kind and allowed us to use their Shower/ Gym facilities. After some time they did arrange us early check in – Thank you Leela Gurgaon :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the recognized gateway business district of Gurgaon in the National capital region (NCR) – The Leela Kempinski, Gurgaon is a contemporary luxury hotel that combines the conveniences of a modern living with the distinguished Indian hospitality. Surrounded by lush green environment and complimented by its location, in mixed-use complex of high-end residences, luxury shopping mall, restaurants, entertainment and wellness facilities make it a perfect lifestyle destination for a business visitors, people on vacation and inveterate shoppers. It’s warm, intimate service delivered by efficient friendly staff highlight the true essence of Indian Hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Leela Ambience Gurgaon Hotel & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Leela Kempinski Gurgaon Delhi Ncr Hotel Gurgaon
- Leela Kempinski Hotel Gurgaon