I have now stayed at the Leela Ambience twice and have had a decent experience both stays. The hotel rooms are very nice, comfortable with good amenities. The bathrooms are worth a particular mention with sunken baths and full showers.
The beds are a little soft for my liking but that is really just personal preference rather than a criticism.
There are a number of restaurants in the hotel and it is also attached to a good sized shopping mall giving you a number of options. The food in the restaurants I have eaten in is very good but the service is slow.
The complimentary wifi service is very slow compared to global standards but does allow you to connect up to 3 devices. There is a quicker premium option which to be fair is not ruinously expensive although it would be better to have broadband access available free given that the Hotel is not the cheapest.
Overall I would happily recommend the Leela Ambience as a place to stay. It gives you a nicely secluded and luxurious place to get away from the cheerful chaos of the traffic and daily life in India. The staff are very polite and generally do their best to accommodate your requirements.
Tip: Rooms with the Forest View are lovely with a great Patio to sit and look over the Forrest. The only challenge is that even with the door closed, if there is a wedding on, you will hear all the festivities as they set off fireworks and procession up and down the street. For maximum quiet, get a courtyard facing room.
- Also Known As:
- The Leela Kempinski Gurgaon Delhi Ncr Hotel Gurgaon
- The Leela Kempinski Gurgaon Delhi Ncr Hotel
- Leela Kempinski Hotel Gurgaon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the recognized gateway business district of Gurgaon in the National capital region (NCR) – The Leela Kempinski, Gurgaon is a contemporary luxury hotel that combines the conveniences of a modern living with the distinguished Indian hospitality. Surrounded by lush green environment and complimented by its location, in mixed-use complex of high-end residences, luxury shopping mall, restaurants, entertainment and wellness facilities make it a perfect lifestyle destination for a business visitors, people on vacation and inveterate shoppers. It’s warm, intimate service delivered by efficient friendly staff highlight the true essence of Indian Hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, HotelTravel.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Leela Ambience Gurgaon Hotel & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.