Over the last one year, I have always been staying at WelcomHotel Vadodara on all my official visits. The overall experience has been really good and I always come back feeling that I am coming home.
Each of the staff members are warm and caring. Issues, if any, are taken care of in reasonable time.
There are a total of 132 rooms - base category, executve club, suites, smoking / non-smoking etc. Each is tailored to ensure comfort. Single lady guests are pampered with special offers. The hotel also has a few banquet halls.
Food is essentially good. Breakfast is a buffet and always a wonderful experience. The spread is handsome and offers all food types. You can also request for special items like a bowl of porridge, oats, medu wada, omlette (even an egg white omelette!), dosas, uttapam, etc. etc.
Lunch & dinner can be ala-carte at the Peshawari. The Cambay Pavilion offers a buffet at dinner too. In Room dining is also an option.
There is an arrangement where you can book a hotel car to take you around. Or you can relax on the comfortable sofas off the main lobby whilst enjoying some instrumental music played each evening by a couple of musicians and even look over the pool side. You can also shop at the artifacts shop. A Government liquor shop is also housed on the premise.
There are several malls and jewellery shops in the vicinity where you can walk into. For lovers of sweets and savories, I recommend a good local farsan shop, "Payal" located in an adjoining lane
Recommended place to stay put when at Vadodara.
- Also Known As:
- Welcomhotel Vadodara Hotel
- Welcomhotel Vadodara Hotel Vadodara
- Welcomhotel Vadodara Gujarat
- Welcomhotel Vadodara Hotel Gujarat
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Welcomhotel Vadodara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.