“pleasant stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 44 Hotels in Vadodara
Mysore, India
“pleasant stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

the stay arrangement made for us was not satisfactory and we contacted Royal orchid for accommodation on such a short notice.we contacted them after reaching Vadodara on the middle of night. The staff were extremely helpful an put us up from the next morning.Rooms were clean and comfortable. The staff were really very helpful. Variety in food offered by the restaurant. I would be happy to stay again and recommend to others.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
ROC-Vadodara, Area General Manager at Royal Orchid Central, Vadodara, responded to this review, November 1, 2013

Greetings!

Please accept my gratitude for patronising Royal Orchid Hotels and sparing your time to review us.

On behalf of Royal Orchid Hotels please accept greetings of Deepawali and festive season ahead.

Area General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

Hotel stay was perfect, staff was helpful at the Hotel. Had a pleasant stay throughout and would be happy to stay again and recommend to others. Highly recommended and excellent value for money and good food.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

I travel on a regular basis . Getting down at Vadodara one of my associate recommended me with the name Royal Orchid.World Class staff went out their way for my comfort.Food was superb rooms were stunning well-maintained and clean.Before boarding my flight from Mumbai to Vadodara i was so not sure to get such a Class hotel in a small Town like Vadodara.Totally satisfactory and recommended at its best.Even the location of the hotel is at the decent place and with access to every basic things near by.Keep up the good work. CHERISH !

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

New hotel, good location, friendly service, complimentary upgrade, good breakfast and dinner spread ....... so all in all a good experience ! However having stayed at the Royal Orchid Jaipur (Tonk Road), was a trifle disappointed ...... the Jaipur Royal Orchid is just superb, and compared to that, the Vadodara property fell short of expectation ......

The gym is even above the roof top, at an almost obscure place, the washroom shower cubicle door not not close properly ........ areas of improvement for the hotel !

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Leicester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

we stayed here for couple of night at royal orchid central and stay was cool. we enjoyed hotel facilities very much. food was excellent and room well decorated and furnished with polite and helping nature staff.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
ROC-Vadodara, Area General Manager at Royal Orchid Central, Vadodara, responded to this review, November 2, 2013

everywhere
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

OK..I've rated this hotel with high marks before...and I'm about to do that again but this time with a difference. The hotel was FULLY BOOKED...but I felt as though I was the only customer there..Yes, there are always birthday parties and wedding events going on in the hotel, the lobby is always full with people, the restaraunt is always packed with people running about starting their day... BUT, I always have this calm feeling when I visit this hotel. I honestly feel like I am the only customer there!!
One evening after a long day at work I decided just to have a sandwich in my room. When it arrived with a smile, every 'extra' was there, nothing forgoten and added pleasures were on the tray to make my meal a special experience.
I spent a week there this trip and the last day I had to send some underclothes to be cleaned. With the same professionalism this was accomplished and everything came back the same day prior to 6pm which really surprised me.
When I stay at the Royal Orchid it's for business. I work during the day and because of jet lag I work also during the night; hence, I *always* have the DO NOT DISTURB sign on...Trust me, nobody enters my room and further every day the front desk stops to ask me to let housekeeping in to perform their duties.
Everyone at the hotel is so conscience of the customer - greeting them with a smile -- and in my case by name!!
In my siimple hindi I'd say: उत्कृष्ट व्यापार होटल - उच्चतम मानकों - ग्राहक हमेशा अच्छी गुणवत्ता के साथ इलाज! वहाँ बिल्कुल मैं वडोदरा यात्रा हर समय रहेगी!

Room Tip: I requested a room facing the street...it may be a bit more noise until around 10pm; however, you ha...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Greetings!

It is always a pleasure to welcome you and have

Allahabad, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

We stayed for two nights at Royal Orchid Central and enjoyed the hotel facilities very much. We loved the food quality and taste at the PINXX the hotel restaurant a lot. We also enjoyed also the special punjabi night of food at the hotel. The rooms were very clean and comfortable.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Area General Manager

Been to Royal Orchid Central, Vadodara? Share your experiences!