“Good impressions” 3 of 5 stars

4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Plot 235, Sector 11,, Gandhinagar 382011, India   |
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Gandhinagar
“Good impressions”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

Clean environment but single beds are small. The chef is good at least dinners were fulfilling for both veg and non veg dishes. Gym doesn't have sufficient free weights and limited work station. Staff were friendly and helpful at all times. Generally a pleasant long term stay.

• Stayed August 2013
RohitPachori, General Manager at Fortune Inn Haveli, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Dear Guest,

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your stay at Gandhinagar.

I am pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services and facilities. I have also noted your feedback regarding the size of the bed and the gymnasium and rest assured, we would put our best foot forward to meet your expectation.

At Fortune Inn Haveli, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Fortune Inn Haveli and would be delighted to assist you with any requirement.

Rohit Pachori

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

A good place and a nice Hotel if considered in isolation. Unfortunately the ITC tag increases ones expectations. If you are looking for an ITC hotel then this is not the one for you. The service is exemplary. The rooms are nice. The decor is slightly "worn out". Food is decent but not upto the fabulous "ITC Standards". The breakfast menu is booooring for Non Vegetarians. Very limited.
Good location and value for money.

Room Tip: Try for the corner rooms. X03 had very small windows
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
RohitPachori, General Manager at Fortune Inn Haveli, responded to this review, July 27, 2013
Dear Guest,

I am pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services and facilities. I have also noted your feedback regarding variety and taste of food and rest assured, we would put our best foot forward to meet your expectation.

Bharuch
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

I stayed for 5 nights.location is convenient,front desk helpful and rates are very reasonable.however,food is not upto mark,rooms are mediocre,breakfast is poor in taste and options.except rate and location ,that is you save about 2000 bucks which you can spend on full day taxi as compare to stay in Ahmedabad.

Room Tip: Take room away from lift to avoid noisy crowd.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
RohitPachori, General Manager at Fortune Inn Haveli, responded to this review, June 28, 2013

india
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for 1 Night on 18 June 2013( room no 510).
Ms Mohini from the front desk helped me in booking room over the phone from the Ahmedabad Airport.
The hotel is very close to Gandhinagar Vidhan Sabha(Legislative Assembly)The rooms are old, but well maintained. Staff is good and co-operative.
The Fitness Center needs some improvement.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
RohitPachori, General Manager at Fortune Inn Haveli, responded to this review, June 22, 2013
Dear Guest,

I am pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services and facilities. I have also noted your suggestion regarding upgradation of the fitness center and we would put our best foot forward to meet your expectation.

Pune, Maharashtra, India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

I visited hotel and stay for one night during my business visit. this hotel is not up to the mark like ITC group hotel. Room service, amenities , hotel facilities , food etc. are ok and not up to the mark at all. I may not prefer to say there again. Food options and varieties are limited. only one small restaturant is there. no any other amnities like swimming pool etc. there in hotel. room decoration and other all things in hotel not maintained propely. travel arrangement not ok in hotel

Room Tip: not go there is my adise
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
RohitPachori, General Manager at Fortune Inn Haveli, responded to this review, June 8, 2013
Dear Guest,

At the outset, I would like to acknowledge the receipt of your feedback on your recent stay at Fortune Inn Haveli, Gandhinagar. We are, to say the least, deeply embarrassed and apologise for the inconvenience we may have caused you.

It has always been our constant endeavor to provide guest with best of the services. While no word of apology can substitute the inconvenience caused to you, please be assured that your experience is not reflective of our usual service that we provide to our valued guests.

We treat every guest feedback very seriously and certainly attempt to work towards ever improving our product and service offerings to all our guests based on your feedback.

It is of great importance when our guest takes time to let us know about our service or in this instance, the lack of service you recently experienced. It is only in this way that we are able to step back from our day-to-day operations and look at any comments – both constructive and positive, to ensure that we make the necessary changes in our operations and that this does not happen again.

We once again appreciate your bringing this to our attention and look forward to being granted another opportunity to come up to your expectations.

Gandhinagar, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

We stay here on 25-26 may ,and our stay was quite comfortable.Staffs courteous,helpful
Apart from this other services like food ,laundry was also good. Also Thanks to Mr. Pressana Ray,manager of hotel ..Overall Good experience we enjoy our stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

We are pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services and facilities.

Pune, Maharashtra, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

Hi stayed here for 5 days and found it quite comfortable. The staff is very cordial and the food is great. The room I got wasnt to my liking however the staff helped in changing it. There is a billiards table on the 1st floor. I found this unique and refreshing. Lifts are a little old and I think it would do them well if they renovated them. This was my first trip to Gandhinagar and I think I ll definitely pick the same hotel for future stays

Room Tip: Whether you are alone or a couple, dont take single beds! They are smaller than usual
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
RohitPachori, General Manager at Fortune Inn Haveli, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
Dear Guest,

I am pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services and facilities. I have also noted your suggestion regarding upgradation of lift and we would put our best foot forward to meet your expectation.

Rohit Pachori

Been to Fortune Inn Haveli? Share your experiences!