“Wonderful Experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Novotel Ahmedabad

You added Novotel Ahmedabad to your Saves list
Novotel Ahmedabad
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Iscon Cross Road, S.G. Highway, Ahmedabad 380015, India   |
Ranked #8 of 143 Hotels in Ahmedabad
“Wonderful Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Novotel Ahmedabad is the best hotel that I have stayed in in ahmedabad. The rooms are great, the property is fantastic and all the amenities that one would want are present. The staff here are extremely friendly and courteous. The food here is by far a league above all the other hotels here.

Great Stuff !!! Keep it up !!!

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Novotel A, Public Relations Manager at Novotel Ahmedabad, responded to this review, July 10, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

It is a pleasure to know that you had a comfortable stay, enjoyed our services. Feedback such as yours help us to walk that extra mile and strive for excellence. I shall go ahead and share the positive impressions with my team.

We look forward to serve you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Mumbai
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

I stayed here for just one night and two days. I must say the staff here is too good right from the time the opened the door for me till the end.
The gymnasium is nice and u can work out with ease and quite decent swimming pool.
In dining options a also great and not over priced - it's just right for the class of the hotel.
They allowed me a good early checking and late check out with out any hassle. The rooms are really great and clean with nice bathroom which has great bathroom fittings - the shower is too good to take all the stress off u-
Overall the stay was great-
Thanks

• Stayed July 2014
Novotel A, Public Relations Manager at Novotel Ahmedabad, responded to this review, July 7, 2014

Ludhiana, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

we went to gujarat for darshan of Shri Dwarkadheesh temple, somnath temple in the last week of June 2014, after returning back from a hard and tiring journey we stayed at Novotel for 1 night on 28th june, it was great staying there. hotel is children friendly and even they had enjoyed alot , room, service, staff, lobby, restaurant, dinner buffet, b,fast buffet was awesome, we all ( 8 adults and 4 kids) loved to be there , thank you Novotel people.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Novotel A, Public Relations Manager at Novotel Ahmedabad, responded to this review, July 3, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

It is a pleasure to know that you had a comfortable stay, enjoyed our services and liked the buffet spreads served at The Square, and we were able to make your trip a memorable one. Feedback such as yours help us to walk that extra mile and strive for excellence.

Udaipur, India
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

I stayed there on 21 June 2014 just to rest before my long journey to south began. I booked this hotel on the basis of some really good reviews over tripadvisor. On the very arrival security guard stopped at entrance and kept asking for my room number which was yet to be allotted. Finally somehow explaining him I checked in and was allotted room number 817
To my surprise the room was at a T point which was my first ever experience in any hotel. Room was ok, but bathroom was below average with very weird hinge door, making entry even narrower. Bathroom supplies were very limited so please carry all your toiletries including toothbrush, shaving kit etc as you wont find them with bundled supply. Gym and pool were okay but services were pathetic, they served our order incomplete.
Breakfast was the only thing I liked but paying this much price for only breakfast is insane. After checking out I realised my T-Shirt was left in my room; so I called them back and to my surprise they denied to find any such thing in my room. I am a frequent traveller and keep on forgetting objects in hotel room. But it was first ever time I didn't get back. Still I consider myself lucky for not leaving my MacBook behind.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

We are pleased to know that you liked the breakfast buffet spread. We apologize for the inconvenience caused for incomplete service at the pool. We shall make sure that our IRD services are more prompt and up to the mark. The bathroom amenities were kept as per the brand standards. Additional amenities are made available on request and our Housekeeping would be more than happy to help you with all the extra amenities required.

We have a stringent procedure in place to ensure the forgotten/left items , if any are secured. We have conducted a rigorous check on the misplaced t-shirt and unfortunately, nothing was found in the room after your check-out.

Once again we apologize for the inconvenience caused and look forward to serve you again!
india
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

When in doubt go to Accor hotels..that is my mantra now firmly established and you guess it right...It is worth..
So after entering Ahmedabad and checking a few hotels ended up with nover situated right on SG highway and close to satellite road which is one of the prominent road of the city....have places to eat nearby and so novote is rightly placed..
I have been regular at Accor hotels so now quite accostemed to their service quality and rooms plus facilities...you get good international standards at a tad price lower than others .. ( Mariott nearby for example is 15..25% more costly)...
Overall a good place ..
Special thanks to all staff members for being very courteous to my old mother and willingly carrying her in wheel chair...well that is what you expect from the best of best hotels and that's what I call true hospitality...best wishes

• Stayed June 2014
Novotel A, Public Relations Manager at Novotel Ahmedabad, responded to this review, June 30, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience!

It is a pleasure to know that you enjoyed our services and had a comfortable stay with your family. Feedback such as yours help us to walk that extra mile and strive for excellence. I shall go ahead and share the positive impressions with my team.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

Stayed for business trip to Ahmedabad for three nights. Good hotel, facilities. Gym is well equipped and comes handy. Breakfast spread is very good. Staff are well trained. Over all good experience. Would stay again. No negatives to talk about

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Novotel A, Public Relations Manager at Novotel Ahmedabad, responded to this review, June 27, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience!

It is a pleasure to know that you enjoyed our services and had a comfortable stay. Feedback such as yours help us to walk that extra mile and strive for excellence. I shall go ahead and share the positive impressions with my team.

mumbai
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

This is very clearly a favourite among business people and there were many meetings taking place and groups checking in. Staff was good and the trainees did a decent job without going overboard. Room was clean, the view of the Sarkhej-GandhiNagar Highway was nice. Bathroom had a foul smell. The rolling blinds ensured that there was some privacy.
Sleep quality is good. Room service food is good. Buffet breakfast can improve. Our family of three stayed in a Superior king size with extra bed and it was comfortable. Booking the room direct was easy. Check in and check out was efficient. Front office doubled as travel advisers and helped us. Pool was good.
Even after requesting and offering to pay they do not have vehicle cleaning policy or facility. So be prepared to do it yourself or get it cleaned from out.
Stayed 1-3 June 2014. For the uninitiated, Gujarat is a Alcohol free state. Neighbouring states have no such policies.

Room Tip: Ask for the highway view. Most rooms have it.