“Ok for a Business stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Ahmedabad

Save Saved
You added Hyatt Ahmedabad to your Saves list
Hyatt Ahmedabad
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Plot 216, Town Plan Scheme 1 | Near Vastrapur Lake, Vastrapur, Ahmedabad 380015, India (Formerly Ista Ahmedabad)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early & Save
Ranked #21 of 140 Hotels in Ahmedabad
Pune
“Ok for a Business stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

Located in very good locality. Mall just front and lake in just 200 mt to relax your evening. Good hotel, but not a great feel of Luxury.. Staff need to extend more courtesy. Mine was very short stay.. Not fully experience... Hyatt can deliver more

Room Tip: Good time pass - Mall & Multi Plex
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Hyatt_Ahmedabad, General Manager at Hyatt Ahmedabad, responded to this review, June 20, 2014

Greetings from Hyatt Ahmedabad!

Thank you for your recent experience at Hyatt Ahmedabad. On behalf of Hyatt Ahmedabad, I sincerely apologize for the experience that you have received.

We assure that the whole details of your comments will be looked at with great sense of urgency and appropriate measures shall be taken to improve the services.

My name is Girish Ganeshan and my contact number is 9537128282 .

I sincerely look forward to welcome you again at our hotel and with deep humility, We shall look after you and your family.

Your Sincerely
Girish Ganeshan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

Despite a great location, comfortable room and more or less a perfect service - there were things that didn't go well - Repair Needed in the washroom, Small Lizard on the curtain,No Changes in the everyday breakfast Menu and room price change during the check out.

Have been here earlier, and didn't have any problems whatsoever then. Definitely a place carrying a big location advantage and a even bigger potential to make it to be the best in Ahmedabad. Few corrections and it will be there on the top!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Greetings from Hyatt Ahmedabad!

My name is Girish Ganeshan and my contact number is 9537128282 .

Yours Sincerely
New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

True to the fair name of the Hyatt group, it is an excellent property located in the Vastrapur area of Ahmedabad. You can never be bored in this area as a Mall is almost a part of the whole complex. The well developed Vastrapur lake is visible from the room windows. The rooms are nice, though a bit small. excellent bath rooms, upkeep, housekeeping, rooms service etc etc. Lavish breakfast. very courteous staff members. Will recommend to all. And dont forget to use the spa from the famous Anandas.

Room Tip: Those over-looking lake
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Hyatt_Ahmedabad, Manager Marketing Communication at Hyatt Ahmedabad, responded to this review, June 20, 2014
Dear Guest.

Greetings!
Thank you for your kind feedback. We are delighted to know that you found the hotel impressive.
On behalf of Hyatt Ahmedabad, I thank you for your feedback and it is a great privilege to serve you by our caring and compassionate associates.
We look forward to welcome you again at Hyatt Ahmedabad.

Yours Sincerely
Hyatt Ahmedabad
piacenza
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

First time in Ahmedabad so need to find best location for 3 days visits there.
After crossing information I decided for Hyatt as it seemed a new hotel in an interesting location.
Hotel raten was value-for-money (8000 INR) for a deluxe room.
Lobby and entrance nothing special but warm welcome from hotel staff.
Room looked quite new as hotel opened in 2012 approximately.
I expected bath tub in a deluxe but there was not.
Pillow program absent
Room service excellent for timing and warm dishes (ceasar's salad, plain naan and club sandwich)
hotel dining options (2) not for me as a person intolerrant to coriander, pepper and curry, practically all indian spices and after 2 days of grllied chicken breast I got boring of that,.
gem of the hotel is a very well equipped gym center, nice steam bath/sauna and outside pool but outdoor temperature (47° C) too hot for me but Jacuzzi and cooldown pool (14°C) after sauna is missing.
another plus is biggest mall of Ahmedabad just opposite of Hyatt, nice place for shopping.

Room Tip: more dining option for people not used to eat spicy meals (practically all indians)
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Hyatt_Ahmedabad, General Manager at Hyatt Ahmedabad, responded to this review, June 14, 2014

Greetings from Hyatt Ahmedabad!

We thank you for choosing Hyatt Ahmedabad for your recent stay in the city.
We have received your valuable comments and appreciation for our team. I assure you that they will be informed accordingly.

Our endeavor is to provide authentic hospitality with sincere services to each and every guest. We always wish a very pleasant and memorable stay for all guests. We assure that our team will continue to achieve the same in future.

Please do not hesitate to call me +91 9537128282 or girish.ganeshan@hyatt.com for any further assistance from Hyatt Ahmedabad.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

Fantastic hotel - courteous and helpful staff , next to a mall so great for shoppers , good food with a lavish breakfast and an in house spa in affiliation with Ananda . Well priced and if I need to stay in Ahmedabad again that is where I will stay ! Totally recommend it - for more information follow my twitter handle - @beingmrskapoor

Room Tip: We chose a non smoking room on the 14th floor and got a corner room so totally loved it , suggest yo...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Hyatt_Ahmedabad, General Manager at Hyatt Ahmedabad, responded to this review, June 4, 2014

Greetings from Hyatt Ahmedabad!

We thank you for choosing Hyatt Ahmedabad for your recent stay in the city.

Our endeavour is to provide authentic hospitality with sincere services to each and every guest. We always wish a very pleasant and memorable stay for all guests. We assure that our team will continue to achieve the same in future.

Amritsar, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

Located in the Vastrapura area adjacent to the mall, it is a beautiful property with all the amenities and facilities of a 5 star rated hotel of Hyatt stable. It was earlier built and operated by Ista group, and thus has all the features and room designs of Ista. We had gone for the Lions All India Leadership Meet and really enjoyed our stay there. Our room overlooked the Lake.

Room Tip: Rooms overseeing lake
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Hyatt_Ahmedabad, Manager Marketing Communication at Hyatt Ahmedabad, responded to this review, June 2, 2014

Greetings from Hyatt Ahmedabad

Ayesha Mishra
Budapest, Hungary
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

My Experience in Hyatt hotel was above all standards what a business man can expect.

Room is very clean. The staffs are very friendly.

The restaurant has wide selection of Local and continental food as well.

But my absolute favorite and  best experience during my stay was in the Hyatt Spa.

The team makes everything possible for you to really get relaxed and recharge when you leave from the treatment.

Normally I don’t take male masseur at least not in the past 8 years since I’m travelling but now I choose Mr. Manov. He is the best therapist I ever had in my life.

Thank you for taking the pain away from my sore back and shoulder.

Now I’m in different hotel due to company policy but still going back to Hyatt Spa to use their service.

If You are in Ahmedabad on vacation or business trip please choose this hotel and visit the Spa.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Hyatt_Ahmedabad, General Manager at Hyatt Ahmedabad, responded to this review, May 27, 2014

Girish Ganeshan

Been to Hyatt Ahmedabad? Share your experiences!