“A good hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Parker Lords Eco Inn to your Saves list
Parker Lords Eco Inn
Parker Lords Eco Inn
10 Vasant Baug Society | Gulbai Tekra Road, Vastrapur, Opposite IDBI Bank, Ahmedabad 380006, India   |
Colombo, Sri Lanka
1,442 helpful votes 1,442 helpful votes
“A good hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

We spent five nights at this hotel and found that the room was comfortable, spacious and clean. We also found that the food and service met our requirements. This is a good place to rest and relax in the midst of a hectic travel itinerary.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
FOMPARKER, General Manager at Parker Lords Eco Inn, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Parker Lords Eco Inn, Ahmedabad

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Ahmedabad.

At Parker Lords Eco Inn, Ahmedabad, it is our constant Endeavour to provide you with high standards of personalized service and facilities. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

We are pleased to inform you that, we have launched special promotion for unlimited lunch (Soup to Dessert) only @149/- + tax.

We would like to thank you for appreciating the Hotel and its services. It gives us great pride and encourages us to offer even higher levels of excellence.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.

19 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Ahmedabad, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

i really enjoyed my stay here. Nothing was a problem!! The room was perfect, it was spacious and modern with all facilities provided. I really enjoyed the food and the service and staff were always helpful. I am from Ireland, so I am not familiar with the country so when I needed assistance with anything from recharging my mobile phone to booking tickets there was always someone to help. In fact when I was checking out my flight onward was not until later in the evening and the staff allowed me to relax in the hotel. I truly recommend this hotel. My wish is that I could stay here longer to both enjoy the hotel and Ahmedabad! Thanks to the Manager Mr. Suhas and all his staff for a lovely experience in Gujarat! Thanks, Maura

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
FOMPARKER, General Manager at Parker Lords Eco Inn, responded to this review, September 20, 2013

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

I'd tried couple of options in Ahmedabad. But after staying in this Hotel, our team has decided to stay in this Hotel only whenever we are in Ahmedabad.
Rooms are well maintained. The Dinner served is excellent.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

We do hope you will recommend us to your other family members, friends & associates and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Gurgaon, India
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

I had to stay at Parkar Lords Eco Innn due to my pre booking by my company. Hotel is just avreage and its rooms are jusy OK . But the food is not good at all. Breakfast , you will like to be just away from it.Neither the spread nor the quality

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
On the Outset, I thank you for choosing Parker Lords Eco Inn as your preferred choice of hotels during your recent visit in Ahmeabad.

I also take this opportunity to thank you for leaving your valuable comments behind thereby showing us our areas of improvement.

Whilst in no words can I express my deepest apologies for the inconvenience caused to you during your recent visit I have shared your comments with the concerned head of departments and all corrective measures have been taken and systems put in place to ensure that such issues of similar nature do not reoccur.

Sir, I request you to kindly take this incident as a one off case which for sure is not the reflection of the usually high standards of services which are followed by us at Parker Lords Eco Inn and hope the same should not stop you from coming back.

I welcome you to route your reservation request through my office directly which will allow me to pass all V.I.P courtesies with care and also give me an opportunity to meet up with you in person.

Till then I remain.

With every good wish

1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

Hopeless hotel.rooms r good.breakfast 3 rd class. Poor stuff.idly like stones.stopped serving sandwiches..toast one side roasted..useless fruits.
..toiltteries on demand..hopeless.
Aircondition always problem..not working in night..
For WiFi they want 150 Rs.Begging.
Airport drop is included but never available. .
Kitchen staff should take training from small hotels like Thakar s.Rajkot.abt food..service..
As from lords I went to Thakar.Rajkot.
I could see vast difference.

• Stayed July 2013
FOMPARKER, General Manager at Parker Lords Eco Inn, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Dear Guest

Sincere apologise for the inconvenience

our AC plant actually broke down, we didn't switch it off deliberately. We have upgraded our breakfast spread and have taken steps to improve our restaurant service. Basic toiletries like soap and shampoo are available in rooms and over and above are provided on request. As we have limited vehicles, we require intimation on airport drop requirement. We have realised the need for wifi to our corporate guests and we are in the process of making it FREE in our hotel henceforth. I again apologise and request you to take this incident as a one off case which for sure is not the reflection of the standards of high service followed by us.
Kindly give us an opportunity to show that we have actually taken steps to improve on your complaints & suggestions

Sincere Regards
Surat, Gujarat, India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

Stayed there for two nights. Hotel property is well developed. Rooms are nice, neat and clean. Failities in the rooms are ok. Bothroom also latest. Service is the point where the hotel is way behind. Staff is new and needs lot of improvement on professionalism. Food was good and with limited variety.

Room Tip: Stay here if you are looking to stay in heart of Ahmedabad with a reasonable cost. I would not at al...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest

Greetings from Parker Lords Eco Inn!!

Thank you for choosing Parker Lords Eco Inn for your preferred choice to stay. We sincerely thank you for kind words of appreciation. We have shared your comments amongst our team and have started regular training sessions with our staff to overcome any shortfalls.
We hope to have you soon again with us

Kind Regards
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

Rooms peeling plaster. Bathroom handles missing in premium rooms. Terrible front desk service. 2 nights stay not value for money for sure. Its a glorified lodge. It is yet left to be seen how and if the management reacts at all.

• Stayed May 2012

Till then I remain.

With every good wish

Regards

Been to Parker Lords Eco Inn? Share your experiences!