“Comfortable Stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad

You added Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad to your Saves list
Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Towards Khanpur Road,Near Nehru Bridge, Ahmedabad 380001, India   |
Ranked #12 of 143 Hotels in Ahmedabad
Chennai (Madras), India
“Comfortable Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

I was here on a short 2 days trip for my work. The location is in the old part of the city which was OK. I liked the atrium lobby really very nice. The room were comfortable but a bit dated, could do with some slight upgrading. The pool was nice thought didn't use it. the food was OK. over all a comfortable hotel. Would be happy to recommend it.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

Nice property to stay and relax. however, though a lot is offered in the breakfast had a bad experience at the breakfast since couple of food items were found to be stale and smelling and not edible. though efforts were made to change them, didn't try them again. staff needs to be updated on the price offered, since the price what was quoted for ordering at the tea centre (need not go by name since don't remember the name of their coffee shop) was different that the priced that was billed for. Be careful when u drive in and drive out of the hotel. its bit tricky.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Navi Mumbai, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

Good property at reasonable rates. Staff was very cooperative and helpful. Has variety food in menu card. Good and testy food. Kitchen is open for 24hrs. Beat location on bank of sabarmati river.

Thanks

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Ahmedabad, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

Hotel staff was very cooperative and good gesture honoured by Manager to upgrade the room. Courteous, Proactive and economic prices make us feel more personalise. Our all the clients who stayed in the hotel felt better than their earlier stay in any other hotels of Ahmedabad.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, June 4, 2014
Dear Mr. Patel,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and for choosing our hotel as your accommodation choice.

I am pleased to note that you had a comfortable stay with us and enjoyed the hotel and its facilities. Your appreciation is most encouraging and will be shared with the whole team. This will surely motivate us to keep up the good work. I am elated to read the appreciation for our team for being very courteous and proactive and for our affordable pricing. It’s also great to learn that, your guests too enjoyed their stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.pah1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

mumbai
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Yea locationwise very good in the centre and good access to the business district, check in was good and smooth and i was upgraded as i was told to the river facing room (more of muck view). The decor is pleasing and the room upkeep is good.

What is most impressing about this hotel is the service and also the taste of food. I had dinner on both days and the taste with regard to the Fusion menu was brilliant. Also the starters on both days were crispy and went down well with the soup. The menu of even a simple gujju kitchdi left a nice taste. I must say that the deserts are very ordinary that u get. u have pastries and one kheer dish.

I have to mention here that the staff headed by their chef Rana is more that accommodative with personal attention to each and every guest asking their likes and dislikes, I want Phulkas and in no time it was served.

No need to add will stay there again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Dear Mr. Shankar,

Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments and for choosing our hotel as your accommodation choice.

We are very pleased to know that you appreciated the overall facilities and the professionalism of the staff, which will be shared with the entire team especially for Chef Rana and team. It is heartening to read that our guests value the attentiveness of our staff and their efforts to provide excellent service. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement for the team.
It is great to learn that you also enjoyed the taste of fusion menu & variety in our breakfast and dinner buffet spread. We are glad that not only did we live up to your expectations, but exceeded them. We shall certainly look into quality and variety aspect of desserts and improvise in it as well as shared by you.

Your comments and ratings will help us keep our spirits high and strive harder to provide seamless and intuitive service. I take this opportunity to thank you once again for your valuable feedback.

It was certainly a pleasure for us to be at your service and we look forward to welcoming you again soon to Lemon Tree Premier: The Atrium, Ahmedabad with our friendly smiles and signature lemon fragrance.

San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

We travelled to Ahmdabad for shopping and meeting relatives for my sister's wedding. Stayed in the hotel for 4 days. I was amazed by the extremely high level of service standards with professionalism. The staff throughout went out of the way exceeding our expectations. Perhaps the lady Heena even came with us after her work to help us buy ethnic wear and managed bargain well and saved those extra bucks. Everyone starting from the doorman Bhati to room cleaners Uday all were highly impressive.
I really was taken aback seeing the level of committal. This hotel is truly outstanding. Food was titillating, cleanliness was noteworthy. Although the hotel is in old city, it is very proximate to most shopping areas, airport and railway station. Thanks guys for allowing us check out late, and everything.

• Stayed January 2014
Dear Mr. Smith,

I thank you for choosing Lemon Tree Premier: The Atrium, Ahmedabad as your accommodation choice and appreciate the time you have taken to post your review online.

It is always encouraging for to us to learn that our guests are satisfied with our services and it is what we strive for everyday. I am delighted to know that you all had a wonderful stay with us.

Your compliments about the staff in particular for their hospitality and it gives me great pleasure to share it with the team. Your kind words of appreciation for my colleagues Heena, Uday and Bhatia will go a long way in motivating and encouraging them to do even better in future. It is great to read that you also enjoyed the taste & variety in our food; appreciated the cleanliness and complimented the location of the hotel. We are glad that not only did we live up to your expectations, but exceeded them.

We greatly value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back with our friendly smiles and signature lemon fragrance.

Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

My business brought me to Ahmedabad the historic city of Mr. Modi for the first time. I had made a reservation in a hotel in city center which I didn't like. The auto rickshaw guy got me to this hotel. It looks like a heritage property. Lovely roman greek look. it's an atrium. I was very impressed with the efficiency how I was given room immediately. A boy who I guess can't hear or speak politely helped me with my luggage.... remarkable! All the people working seemed to be on their toes to help guests. I interacted with a young chef named Nikhil during breakfast who was a very pleasant person and promptly noted my likes and dislikes. He ensured my preferences were taken care of. Naveena was also very helpful.
I will always remember and cherish memories of these two days where I was treated like a queen. Wish you all good luck team Lemon Tree!

• Stayed April 2014
Dear Ms. Sharma,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier: The Atrium, Ahmedabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

We are glad that not only did we live up to your expectations, but exceeded it. Your kind words of appreciation on the location, ambiance, appearance of the hotel and entire hospitality by all the staff especially Chef Nikhil, Jaimin and Naveena are being graciously accepted and it will go a long way in motivating and encouraging them to do even better in future. We at Lemon Tree Premier Ahmedabad endeavor to improve and excel in everything we do on a day to day basis. Our focus is to ensure, our esteemed guests like yourself are most comfortable and well looked after.

Your comments and ratings will certainly help us keep our spirits high and strive harder to provide seamless and intuitive service. It was a pleasure being at your service and thank you once again for your recommendation to others. We look forward to welcoming you back with our friendly smiles and signature lemon fragrance on your next visit and assure you of our best services and personalized attention at all times.

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India

Been to Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad? Share your experiences!