“THEY STILL HAVE SOMETHING SPECIAL TO OFFER- SERVICE!!!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad

and 1 more site!
You added Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad to your Saves list
Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Towards Khanpur Road,Near Nehru Bridge, Ahmedabad 380001, India   |
Ranked #17 of 149 Hotels in Ahmedabad
mumbai
“THEY STILL HAVE SOMETHING SPECIAL TO OFFER- SERVICE!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Yea locationwise very good in the centre and good access to the business district, check in was good and smooth and i was upgraded as i was told to the river facing room (more of muck view). The decor is pleasing and the room upkeep is good.

What is most impressing about this hotel is the service and also the taste of food. I had dinner on both days and the taste with regard to the Fusion menu was brilliant. Also the starters on both days were crispy and went down well with the soup. The menu of even a simple gujju kitchdi left a nice taste. I must say that the deserts are very ordinary that u get. u have pastries and one kheer dish.

I have to mention here that the staff headed by their chef Rana is more that accommodative with personal attention to each and every guest asking their likes and dislikes, I want Phulkas and in no time it was served.

No need to add will stay there again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Dear Mr. Shankar,

Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments and for choosing our hotel as your accommodation choice.

We are very pleased to know that you appreciated the overall facilities and the professionalism of the staff, which will be shared with the entire team especially for Chef Rana and team. It is heartening to read that our guests value the attentiveness of our staff and their efforts to provide excellent service. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement for the team.
It is great to learn that you also enjoyed the taste of fusion menu & variety in our breakfast and dinner buffet spread. We are glad that not only did we live up to your expectations, but exceeded them. We shall certainly look into quality and variety aspect of desserts and improvise in it as well as shared by you.

Your comments and ratings will help us keep our spirits high and strive harder to provide seamless and intuitive service. I take this opportunity to thank you once again for your valuable feedback.

It was certainly a pleasure for us to be at your service and we look forward to welcoming you again soon to Lemon Tree Premier: The Atrium, Ahmedabad with our friendly smiles and signature lemon fragrance.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.pah1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

We travelled to Ahmdabad for shopping and meeting relatives for my sister's wedding. Stayed in the hotel for 4 days. I was amazed by the extremely high level of service standards with professionalism. The staff throughout went out of the way exceeding our expectations. Perhaps the lady Heena even came with us after her work to help us buy ethnic wear and managed bargain well and saved those extra bucks. Everyone starting from the doorman Bhati to room cleaners Uday all were highly impressive.
I really was taken aback seeing the level of committal. This hotel is truly outstanding. Food was titillating, cleanliness was noteworthy. Although the hotel is in old city, it is very proximate to most shopping areas, airport and railway station. Thanks guys for allowing us check out late, and everything.

• Stayed January 2014
Dear Mr. Smith,

I thank you for choosing Lemon Tree Premier: The Atrium, Ahmedabad as your accommodation choice and appreciate the time you have taken to post your review online.

It is always encouraging for to us to learn that our guests are satisfied with our services and it is what we strive for everyday. I am delighted to know that you all had a wonderful stay with us.

Your compliments about the staff in particular for their hospitality and it gives me great pleasure to share it with the team. Your kind words of appreciation for my colleagues Heena, Uday and Bhatia will go a long way in motivating and encouraging them to do even better in future. It is great to read that you also enjoyed the taste & variety in our food; appreciated the cleanliness and complimented the location of the hotel. We are glad that not only did we live up to your expectations, but exceeded them.

We greatly value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back with our friendly smiles and signature lemon fragrance.

Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

My business brought me to Ahmedabad the historic city of Mr. Modi for the first time. I had made a reservation in a hotel in city center which I didn't like. The auto rickshaw guy got me to this hotel. It looks like a heritage property. Lovely roman greek look. it's an atrium. I was very impressed with the efficiency how I was given room immediately. A boy who I guess can't hear or speak politely helped me with my luggage.... remarkable! All the people working seemed to be on their toes to help guests. I interacted with a young chef named Nikhil during breakfast who was a very pleasant person and promptly noted my likes and dislikes. He ensured my preferences were taken care of. Naveena was also very helpful.
I will always remember and cherish memories of these two days where I was treated like a queen. Wish you all good luck team Lemon Tree!

• Stayed April 2014
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, June 4, 2014
Dear Ms. Sharma,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier: The Atrium, Ahmedabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

We are glad that not only did we live up to your expectations, but exceeded it. Your kind words of appreciation on the location, ambiance, appearance of the hotel and entire hospitality by all the staff especially Chef Nikhil, Jaimin and Naveena are being graciously accepted and it will go a long way in motivating and encouraging them to do even better in future. We at Lemon Tree Premier Ahmedabad endeavor to improve and excel in everything we do on a day to day basis. Our focus is to ensure, our esteemed guests like yourself are most comfortable and well looked after.

Your comments and ratings will certainly help us keep our spirits high and strive harder to provide seamless and intuitive service. It was a pleasure being at your service and thank you once again for your recommendation to others. We look forward to welcoming you back with our friendly smiles and signature lemon fragrance on your next visit and assure you of our best services and personalized attention at all times.

Vadodara, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

we stayed here in group of our company comprising three colleagues and experience was amazing... special care of our group was taken by Mr himanshu shah and Mr Abhijit .. thanks to both from check in to dinner and up to check out. break fast and dinner was excellent.

Room Tip: river side rooms having good view
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, May 26, 2014
Dear Mr. Shah,

Your compliments about the staff in particular for their hospitality and it gives me great pleasure to share it with the team. Your kind words of appreciation for my colleagues Himanshu and Abhijeet will go a long way in motivating and encouraging them to do even better in future. It is great to read that you also enjoyed the taste & variety in our breakfast and dinner buffet spread. We are glad that not only did we live up to your expectations, but exceeded them.

New Delhi, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

If you ever talk about staying in a hotel or buying insurance, or even buying a car, one thing that's paramount is the "moments of truth" . These moments come in small packages and has a strong emotional linkage. And there are no parallels that can be drawn akin to a good service. Whether you are looking for a phone charger, the chef finds it for you or you want to eat that chocolate desert which was not present and the staff take pains to make it specially for you and ensure its available before you leave even after you have checked out. Or these two ladies wanting to have a fresh mango juice and the staff finds it for them. Or not charging for that one page printout for your boarding pass. The list goes on...this is a hotel that demonstrates the best in terms of service. Well as for the other things, there was a construction that might have effected the ambiance. Over all a very good experience....

Room Tip: If you are a business traveller, have a chat with them before hand concerning a package that includ...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, May 28, 2014
Dear Mr. Sarma,

Thank you for choosing to stay with at Lemon Tree Premier: The Atrium, during your recent visit to Ahmedabad and for sharing your appreciation with us.

Thank you for your kind words of appreciation on all employees starting from chefs, F&B service team to the Front Desk associates going that extra mile; being warm, courteous while delivering moments of truth are being graciously accepted.
We at Lemon Tree Premier Ahmedabad endeavor to improve and excel in everything we do on a day to day basis. Our focus is to ensure, our esteemed guests like yourself are most comfortable and well looked after. Additionally, in addressing the short term challenge of ongoing renovation work affecting the ambience, we are working towards an appropriate solution to ensure this doesn’t mar the overall ambience of the property. We regret any inconvenience caused to you due to this.

It was certainly a pleasure for us to be at your service. Thank you once again for your recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you back soon to the Lemon Tree Premier: The Atrium, Ahmedabad with our friendly smiles and signature lemon fragrance.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

We stayed in Lemon Tree Premier for a conference for 2 days. Staff is very helpful catering to our needs and never denied for any assistance even if it was not as we discussed earlier. My room was good, location view river. Every one from security guards to chef was friendly. Service was truly world class. They wer prompt throughout.Manager in hotel biplav was very caring. Food too was tasty. Will ask my company to always book this hotel in next conferences.

• Stayed May 2014
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
Dear Mr. Mehta,

Your compliments about the staff in particular for their hospitality and politeness, delight me and it gives me great pleasure to share it with the team. Your kind words of appreciation for my colleague Biplab Pati and other employee in the Hotel from security guard to chefs will go a long way in motivating and encouraging them to do even better in future. It is great to read that you have liked the conference facilities and food taste.

Bhavnagar, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

We stayed here for 2 nights when visited this city for shopping. It was excellent experience. I really liked the thing that they have hired people who are deaf and can't speak also. The hotel is in old city and is in nearly located to old places. We could also go for heritage walk as Sumita at reception guided us well. Food in buffet for breakfast was tasty and lot of dishes. Everyone in restaurant also were very polite n always smiling. Room was beautiful too. When you enter hotel you can smell lemon fragrance all around. Lemony lemony experience

• Stayed April 2014
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, May 17, 2014
Dear Ms. Rao,

Your compliments about the staff in particular for their hospitality and politeness, delight me and it gives me great pleasure to share it with the team. Your kind words of appreciation for my colleague Sumita and other associates in restaurant will go a long way in motivating and encouraging them to do even better in future. It is great to read that you also enjoyed the taste & variety in our breakfast buffet spread and liked the room too.

I take this opportunity to thank you once again for your valuable feedback.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at < gm.pah1@lemontreehotels.com > and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.