“Absolutely the best value for decent money!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Fern Ahmedabad

You added The Fern Ahmedabad to your Saves list
The Fern Ahmedabad
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Near Sola Overbridge | S.G. Highway, Ahmedabad 380054, India   |
Ranked #9 of 145 Hotels in Ahmedabad
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Absolutely the best value for decent money!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

Possibly the best hotel in Ahmedabad right after Marriott.
Given that, it's 50% the price of Marriott and about 80% the experience... The best value for money!!! Great service and food.. Even after hours!! I have called for custom meals made for me at odd hours multiple times and the chef has always been too kind. I simply love Fern!!

Stayed August 2013
FOMAhmedabad, Front Office Manager at The Fern Ahmedabad, responded to this review, July 5, 2014
Dear Guest,

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your recent visit to Ahmedabad.

I am happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and I have shared your feedback with our colleagues. At The Fern, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Encouraging words from valuable patrons like you motivates us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to The Fern and would be delighted to assist you with any requirement.

Ghanshyam Singh

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

Good location and ambiance. Food quality was average.
I found not good services in barbecue. My overall experience was Average..
I found staff was not that much aware about city places and mall. when i asked for the car it took too much time.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
FOMAhmedabad, Front Office Manager at The Fern Ahmedabad, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Dear Guest,

I am happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and I have shared your feedback with my colleagues and about the Concierge services we always try to follow standard operating procedure to provide maximum guest comfort , information & satisfaction. we will strengthen and alter the process if it is required.

New Delhi, India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

If you're not very demanding about the service of a hotel, then this is very much worth the money you'll pay. The facilities are amazing. Just need matching service. Room service and the concierge need a massive upheaval.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
FOMAhmedabad, Front Office Manager at The Fern Ahmedabad, responded to this review, July 4, 2014
Dear Guest,

I am happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and I have shared your feedback with my colleagues and about the Room Service & Concierge services we always try to follow standard operating procedure to provide maximum guest comfort & satisfaction. we will strengthen and alter the process if it is required.

Chandigarh
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

The property is beautiful! Rooms are well organized, spacious and very well lit. The restaurant is a great place to meet friends and their preparations are yummy. We probably had the best food here during our Gujarat trip....

Ranjith at Restaurant and Monu/Manju at the Front Desk are the 3 people to go to.... Loved our stay here and will surely stay with them again!

Room Tip: Ask for the rooms facing Front...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
FOMAhmedabad, Front Office Manager at The Fern Ahmedabad, responded to this review, June 26, 2014
Dear Guest,

I am happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and I have shared your feedback with my colleagues and about the check in process we always try to follow standard operating procedure to provide maximum information, we will alter the process if it is required.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

Good property not very far from the airport. Spacious and new rooms with all the amenities. We had a comfortable stay at this place. Food was good with lot of options in buffet. Check in process was little lengthy may be because we reached little early in the morning. Overall a nice and comfortable stay.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
FOMAhmedabad, Front Office Manager at The Fern Ahmedabad, responded to this review, June 17, 2014

New Delhi, Delhi, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

The Location of the Hotel is good as it is near to the Airport,etc. The Rooms are Well Maintained, the Food is Good, and the level of Service is very Reliable. The Cleanliness of the Hotel is also very promising.

Room Tip: The Rooms in the 3rd and 4th Floor will give a great look of the City.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
FOMAhmedabad, Front Office Manager at The Fern Ahmedabad, responded to this review, May 31, 2014
Dear Guest,

I am happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and I have shared your feedback with my colleagues. At The Fern, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Encouraging words from valuable patrons like you motivates us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

Noida, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

I stayed in this hotel on my recent business visit. Room was perfect having all basic amenities. Room wwas very neat and clean. I stayed there for 2 nights. I checked in slightly early around 9.30 but I faced no issue there. Front staff were very courteous and arranged the room very quickly. Dining area was also very large and serve variety of items in Breakfast which I enjoyed on my last day of stay. This hotel is located on SG Road and there are many other hotels located nearby area but I strongly recommend this hotel for memorable stay.
One more thing I woul like to add that my room was highway facing but it was completely sound proof room and you not feel any disturbance.

Room Tip: Highway Facing Room
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Ghanshyam Singh

Been to The Fern Ahmedabad? Share your experiences!