“From Italy to Ahmedabad” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Fern An Ecotel Hotel

You added The Fern An Ecotel Hotel to your Saves list
The Fern An Ecotel Hotel
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Near Sola Overbridge | S.G. Highway, Ahmedabad 380055, India   |
Ranked #10 of 143 Hotels in Ahmedabad
Belluno, Italy
“From Italy to Ahmedabad”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

I stayed in Fern during a buisness trip to Ahmedabad, it was suggested to me by my customer.
The location is good, room are big and clean. People is customer oriented. Food is also good. Value for money. If I come back to Ahmedabad I will book it again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Fernhotels, General Manager at The Fern An Ecotel Hotel, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
Thank you for a wonderful review. We are pleased to have met your expectations.

We do hope we can achieve a perfect score on your next visit. Please try the pillow menu which offers pillows from firm to soft, down feathers and micro fibre to suit your comfort and sleeping style. Our housekeeper will be happy to guide you through the options.

We look forward to your visit again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
New Delhi, Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

Good Ecotel hotel, great experience, awesome food and execellent staff.Fern Hotel housekeeping team is very responsible. Comfortable stay and reception staff is als courteous.Spent a night at the hotel on s g highway.Good location near airport but away from rail station. Good service sand the buffet dinner was excellent. Rooms were spacious well furnished and clean with all modern amneties.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for a wonderful review. We are pleased to have met your expectations.

We look forward to your visit again.
Kuwait
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

wanna eat arabic food...go to the fern...location is good..on sg highway. Good rooms and internation food. They rate them 5star. I rate them 4star. May be some other 5 star hotels i have seen is betterin shape.

Else is not special about it.

• Stayed September 2012
FOMAhmedabad, Front Office Manager at The Fern An Ecotel Hotel, responded to this review, May 31, 2014
Dear Guest,

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your recent visit to Ahmedabad.

I am happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and I have shared your feedback with my colleagues. At The Fern, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Encouraging words from valuable patrons like you motivates us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to The Fern and would be delighted to assist you with any requirement.

Warm Regards
New Delhi, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

I stayed in Fern during a buisness trip to Ahmedabad. Its a newly build property and and in a very good shape. The rooms are spacious, nicly designed and very well lit.the automated curtain give a wow feel to it. the batroom is also top notch , i wish they provide a bath tub too. Its located on Higway , a bit far from city. Breakfast was platefull with a good veriety of veg and non veg dishes.
Swimming pool was not working for maintenance :(.
Front desk is helpful, the only problem is they dont have any hotel cabs and the cab they arrange for airport drop are very expencive, call 67776777 instead .
overall I higly recomend this hotel .

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
FOMAhmedabad, Manager at The Fern An Ecotel Hotel, responded to this review, May 31, 2014

vapi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

Spent a night at the hotel on s g highway.Good location near airport but away from rail station. Good service sand the buffet dinner was excellent. Rooms were spacious well furnished and clean with all modern amneties. Small lobby with a single restaurant but quality of food was good and well served. Value for money. Only the approach road is not good with no proper directions. Reception could have been better on arrival and more prompt for a business hotel.

• Stayed September 2012

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

Family of 4 syated here in Aug 12 for one night as we had a onward journey , i have to say i was very pleased with the hotel right from airport pick up to checking out.

Buffet Breakfast could have been a bit better as per the standard of the rest of the hotel.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Pune, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

Good service. I enjoyed my stay.
At reception Mr. Rohit was very helpful. The Duty manager was also very understanding and helpful. Please extend my thanks to Mr. Rohit and the DM.

The location and cleanness was also attractive. I would like to stay at your hotel again when I visit Ahmedabad.

Thanks!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Warm regards

Been to The Fern An Ecotel Hotel? Share your experiences!