I went today for breakfast meeting to CAFE TREAT located on the ground floor of The Pride hotel.
1. Though the spread was ok but very few items to suit western taste.
2. Taste was no where near average. Sambar was bland. Dosa filling was tasteless.
3. Pooris were fried in dirty oil which was evident from the dirty black things sticking on pooris.
4. Boiled eggs (with shell) was kept on a salt bed. The eggs got stuck to the salt so badly that when you try to pull it, it breaks!
5. Adequate variety of juice was not there.
6. There was an item - sauteed corn and peas. Believe me, if you dare to taste it, you will develop and aversion with this food for your life time. Horrible!!!
7. There were so many waiters moving around but none of them were bothered to close the lid of the food pan which was left open by the guests. As a result, the food was getting cold.
However, Mr Varun Kumar - Asst Restaurant Manager was there to listen to all these complaints and has assured that they will take corrective action.
Well, I have got these assurances in the past too - many times.
In my opinion, the restaurant is of a lower 3 star category.
Avoid, if you can. There are much better places to go in and around that area.
If you own or manage The pride Hotel - Zing, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.