“Really unfriendly owner!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Mukam Hotel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ahmedabad
Mukam Hotel
You added Mukam Hotel to your Saves list
Dwarkesh Building 3rd Floor | Near Nehru Bridge Khanpur Road, Ahmedabad 380001, India   |
Ranked #75 of 144 Ahmedabad B&B and Inns
Munich, Germany
“Really unfriendly owner!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

This is one of the worst places in India I've been staying at. Rooms are okay for the price and the location is fine. But the owner and the personnel are super unfriendly. I've been simply asking to check out one hour later and the owner started to yell at me and told me that I have no friends in India and should go back to Austria. So I was trying to calm him down and he got even angrier and blamed me for starting a fight. That was for sure the last time I stayed in this hotel. I don't think that's the way you should treat your customers who are just friendly asking for some favour (by offering him money for that - what has worked out at so many other hotels among India)
I really suggest to you to check in some other hotel if you want a proper and friendly service.

• Stayed October 2013

Families
Couples
Business

Been to Mukam Hotel? Share your experiences!