“Business Hotel” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Four Points by Sheraton Ahmedabad

Save Saved
You added Four Points by Sheraton Ahmedabad to your Saves list
Four Points by Sheraton Ahmedabad
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Opposite Gujarat College | Ellis Bridge, Ahmedabad 380006, India (Formerly Royal Orchid Central Ahmedabad)   |
Ranked #1 of 139 hotels in Ahmedabad
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Business Hotel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

Hi, This is a nice business hotel & good for short stays. The food is far from satisfactory, however the facilities are good & value for money. In case of long stays i would recommend the Suite rooms which is excellent . There is not much choices of restaurants there.

Room Tip: If you have a long stay the Suite rooms are excellent & value for money
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
PunitSheth, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Ahmedabad, responded to this review, December 9, 2013

Thank you so much for your valuable review.

My team and I would like to thank you for your positive comments, this will further motivate my associates to consistently deliver high quality of service.

170 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Vadodara, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

Well located, efficient and courteous team, comfortably supplied rooms, good fragrance, appreciate the services of the banqueting team too. even the room assistant was trained to be service friendly. Congrats and keep it up.

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

Myself and my sister stayed at Four point by Sheraton for 8 days in Nov 13, we both had an amazing time, the customer service was brilliant, All staff were willing to go that extra mile to make our trip great.
A special thanks to Reception team Pooja, Bhagirath, Harshan and Askhay from the restaurant who always remembered our order. Had the most amazing dessert at this hotel Walnut cheese.
the duty manager at the restaurant was brilliant too.

The attention to detail of all the staff at Four point Ahmedabad was amazing. They always made us feel welcome and comfortable, Rooms are decent size and very clean. House-keeping staff always happy to help with any questions.

It is also conveniently located to easily go to shopping places and tourist interest places in Ahmedabad. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
PunitSheth, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Ahmedabad, responded to this review, December 5, 2013

Pune, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

I was at Four Point for a short business trip. Four Point is one among my favourite hotels. This time I stayed with my colleague from abroad and i just don't want him to complain about the hotel, but to my expectation the stay was great for both of us.
Good welcome, supportive and friendly staff, clean room......all together my stay was awesome.
Four Point is one of the best hotels.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
PunitSheth, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Ahmedabad, responded to this review, December 4, 2013

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

I stayed at the Four Point Sheraton for a short business trip earlier this year. My room was clean and very well kept - temperature was just perfect. The staff was very helpful, the atmosphere was relaxed and the food was simply divine. Kudos to the Chef!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
PunitSheth, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Ahmedabad, responded to this review, December 2, 2013

Bangalore, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

Fantastic team who overcomes anything for patrons. I am regularly staying for last 14months and spent more than 50 room nights....every time I found improvement. It's absolute value for money and F&B team, Housekeeping and Reception team is ever smilling. Chef is great....

• Stayed November 2013

Bangalore, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

Stayed at the hotel for business, one of the good hotels I have stayed on business, Hotel has the new hotel feel,
Rooms also feel new. Internet is free on the first floor and lobby, the entire staff was just wonderful and supportive.

The breakfast spread was nice, tasty and just right.
will recommend the hotel and will probably stay here next time I am in Ahmedabad

Room Tip: You may miss the hotel while driving, You will need to look out for the hotel board to see the entra...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
PunitSheth, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Ahmedabad, responded to this review, December 1, 2013

Four Points by Sheraton, Ahmedabad

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Ahmedabad? Share your experiences!