“Excellent stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad

Save Saved
You added Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad to your Saves list
Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   434/1, Mithakali Six Cross Roads, Ahmedabad 380006, India   |
Ranked #14 of 140 Hotels in Ahmedabad
Hyderabad, India
“Excellent stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

My Business Partner & I experienced the Lemon Tree for the first time.
Over the Hotel has a great location.
Very positive feel-the Team is courteous & helpful.
The beds (mattresses) are the best so far a Hotel has to offer.
Food was delicious. Though only one non-veg dish for lunch & dinner-it was delicious. The Chef Bhadra took pains over our egg order for breakfast.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the elevator are quiet. The A/C is very effective for the ambient temperature.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, July 27, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

Thank you very much for your kind words of appreciation of our hotel in regards to the location, Bed and mattresses, staff service and food, it makes us feel really proud, and we can assure you that your words will encourage our team to aim even higher in our efforts to delight our guests.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ah@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Hotel General Manager
15 cities.25 hotels.2800 rooms.Refreshing India.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

I stay regularly at the Lemon tree Hotel Ahmedabad. The rooms are very clean, Special care is take to ensure cleanliness and hygiene. The Air conditioning in the rooms is great. Always got Hot water 24/7.The staff are polite and always smiling. Whenever I request for an Iron / Ironing board I always get the same soon. The front desk /Reception are very courteous and always willing to help. The Breakfast spread is good and the restaurant staff are very obliging. The restaurant serves a good menu even throughout the night.The Hotel Locality is quite and is very close to Ashram road and CG road which is a posh shopping hive. Apart from this there is a Popular Hospital (medicines can be purchased 24/7) opposite the hotel as well as a nursing home side of the hotel . Just few meters away there is a Reliance Retail Shopping store where you can buy many provisions in case you forgot to carry any on your trip.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, August 2, 2014
Dear Guest,

We sincerely thank you for appreciating our people and services. This should definitely help in lifting the spirit and work towards serving better every new day.

Navi Mumbai, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Rooms are clean and nice. Good food. Very nice and decent stuff, specially Mr. Prasun Pal, Mr. Nityanand- chef and reception guys.Stayed there from 1.07.14 to 3.7.14.But rooms at top floor are very distubing because of water pump.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Your positive feedback is a source of motivation for the team as we try to achieve even higher standards of service.

Mumbai
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

I went with my family requested for triple occupany my experience is not good
1) I have to wait as room was not ready they didn't know it was triple person occupying
2) food was awfully sweet the guju style kichadi was like kheer
3) drain flush was not working properly
4) Travel desk promised me vehicle but they didn`t turnup for half hour

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

We have noted your comments and are reviewing the relevant processes regarding the delay in cab arrival. We have outsourced the transportation facility in our hotels to reputed local vendors. We are sorry your cab did not arrive at the requested time as it developed a flat tyre and another one had to be sent to you. We apologize for the inconvenience and delay this may have caused you.

We are also sorry you had to wait a few minutes longer at Check-in because our Front Desk staff was attending to a huge number of check-outs that day and could not promptly assist you.

We have also noted your comments regarding the drain flush and post your feedback have had the maintenance team thoroughly check the mechanism, it is working fine.

We have also shared your feedback about food with our Chef, while the dish was prepared in line with its standard recipe we continuously upgrade and refresh our menus and buffet offering at our restaurants based on customers feedback and are relooking at our present processes.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.ah@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad

New Delhi, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

Sumptuous breakfast to start the day - great fashion boutique "Tesori" not very far - Vipul Dudhia to Gv u the best Shree Khand the indian origin of the famous hugely popular frozen yogurt & not to forget the famous indu bhen fr the famous Khakra - then cmng back to the comfort of the truly comfort of ur rooms

Stayed July 2014

New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

Stayed here for a night, liked the ambience, the trendy style of the brand. Liked the way how things were designed and specially the jokes on the wall... Service was good and hotel was at a great location near CG road. I was well taken care of and I think that's what I expect with the kind of money I paid.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
Dear Guest,

We sincerely thank you for appreciating our food, services and product. This should definitely help in lifting the spirit and work towards serving better every new day.

Hotel General Manager
15 cities.25 hotels.2800 rooms.Refreshing India.
Singapore, Singapore
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

Stay is acceptable except for the 30min limit per day for Wi-Fi usage.

Breakfast spread is limited and F&B service staff are so passive the literally take only one instruction at a time.

Front office staff are wonderful and helpful!! Possibly the only positive staying there. Would not return as similar room rates can get better service and facilities in ahmedabad.

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Been to Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad? Share your experiences!