“The Differently Abled made my Experience Differnet!!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad

Save Saved
You added Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad to your Saves list
Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   434/1, Mithakali Six Cross Roads, Ahmedabad 380006, India   |
Ranked #14 of 139 hotels in Ahmedabad
pune
“The Differently Abled made my Experience Differnet!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

had stayed @ different Lemontrees @ different times..know their Decor, Aesthetics pretty well nw! what makes staying here especially great is their Commitment to the Welfare of Differently Abled. i had planned a Buss Roadshow here this time along with a stay for 2 nites! first of all the response for my Online Meeting hall booking never came along!! yEAH, i meanT NEVER, even after sending them a query cpl of times!! then i directly phoned in Lemontree ahmd and got connected to the Sales Manager who fixed it! The Fresh, bubbly Service u r known was absent on the Online Booking front. then i checked in.. got a good room and the level of Service for my Road show was excellent!! Shailendra ( with the Pony) was especially Helpful!! but what set my stay especially great was 2 staff..Nikesh and Dhiraj, both differently abled but the level of Service they extended was Awesome..i was able to communicate to them much Better than with your Other Guys!! during my event, while opening a Pack, i had a Minor Cut on my Finger and blood started oozin out..these 2 guys rushed to me, took me to their Locker room..dhiraj gave me a piece of cloth held it tight to my finger and then nikesh did a small first aid on it!! seriously i was so humbled by their warmth and their Zeal for making someone Comfortable and Happy!!! an Organisation is all about its ppl..n on that front Nikesh and Dhiraj, should find themselves in top Ranks!! rest ol good. the Guards @ the entrance looked and Behaved as if i am trespassing into the Hotel.. a Better Warm demeanor would feel the Guests more happy to enter ur space!! Overall Good n will be back again!!

Room Tip: 710 was Great! top floor + Road side view!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad. We are delighted you enjoyed your interaction with our differently abled colleagues and that they were helpful when you needed their assistance. May I apologize for the hotel not meeting some of your expectations, during your stay.

•Online query: we are sorry you did not receive a response to your online query for a conference room and for rooms. We have re-looked at our process for handling queries and have streamlined the same.
•Attitude of security guards: please accept our apology for the experience you had with the hotel security guards. We have re-briefed them that their job is to ensure the safety and security of all guests, but to do this in a pleasant and friendly manner. We assure you of a positive experience the next time you stay with us.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.ah@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

461 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

It is a good business hotel. Very centrally located. The breakfast layout is perfect and ideal. I would definitely recommend this property. The official website is the best way to book this hotel. good food.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Lemon Tree Hotels

TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, December 6, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ah@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Ko Samui, Thailand
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

For the last 10 days I have been trying to get a confirmation of my hotel booking at Lemon Tree Ahmedabad. The response has been uncharacteristically tardy for the Lemon Tree group.
An otherwise well-appointed hotel (stayed here about 6 months ago) will suffer due to poor email response in this day and age.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your attempts to book Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad.

We have noted that you are facing some trouble booking a stay with us. Do write to us at reservations@lemontreehotels.com and let us know your email id along with details of your stay, your name, hotel you wish to book, and the date of check-in and check-out so we may promptly assist you.

Saurabh Gahoi
New Delhi, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

Smooth and hassle free check-in !! Front desk was very responsive. I had asked for a Non-smoking room which I was provided with. The rooms are spotlessly clean. The decor is appropriate. The bed & Linen are of top quality as expected. The washrooms are also well lit and convenient to use. The curtains thick and dark enough to black out the hot summer sun and the air-conditioning was perfect. The Sleep quality was top notch. I woke up refreshed and recharged after having a hard and grueling day. The best part of the stay was the Breakfast. The elaborate and extensive menu of the Buffet spread was awesome, enough variety for both vegetarians and non vegetarians, The service was prompt, and dishes were being replenished promptly. Overall a very satisfying, relaxing and peaceful stay in the heart of the city, walking distance from the Law Garden and other major city attractions. Will surely stay again, on subsequent visits.

Room Tip: Higher floors are more peaceful and good quality Sleep, but avoid the top floor.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind words of appreciation of our hotel in regards to the services, rooms and food. It makes me feel really proud, and I can assure you that your words will encourage our team to aim even higher in our efforts to delight our guests.

Bangalore, Karnataka, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

After staying in several hotel is Ahmadabad, i tried out the Lemon Tree Hotel . It was the best thing we did. Young, bright and brilliant staff, cute, well thought well made rooms, just the right thing for a traveller. Excellent buffet spread for breakfast, every thing works with precision and ensures that you will smile be it you are eating or using the toilet as they have ensured you read jokes in all these places. Attention to little details is amazing. Dont be surpised if you see a nice tag on your bag when you leave which will have a great message. Food in the 24/7 citrus resturant is yummy, and the service is on the feet. I didnt feel like checking out...great place to stay

Dear Guest,

My team and I would like to thank you for your positive comments, this will further motivate my associates to consistently deliver high quality of service.

Anjar, Gujarat, India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Smallish room...half the basic amenities were missing when we reached...For instance - bottled water, extra towels, toilet paper..a TV without half the channels (i saw a television without a set top box after ages)..a compact washroom...and all this charged at an extremely high price..
Room service was prompt otherwise...and food was honestly fantastic..

Room Tip: Do not choose Room no 313. that was the room i stayed in...n it was not good.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

•Compact room and washroom: this hotel is an upscale hotel built in line with international 3 to 4 star hotels. We offer rooms of varying sizes, which are priced appropriately. Customers, who prefer bigger rooms with queen/king size beds, can choose an appropriate room while booking. You can directly book our rooms for all 22 hotels we have across India through our website www.lemontreehotels.com or by calling us at +91 99 11 701 701.
•Amenities in our room: like all international 3 to 4 star hotels, our rooms carry smart in-room amenities for the convenience of guests. As we did not have your arrival details, you were assigned a ready and clean room which was a single occupancy room. We apologize for not immediately sending you the additional amenities required when the room has two guests staying in it.
•Availability of TV Channels: the range/choice of TV channels offered by us is based on our periodic review of customer preferences. Commercial rates for TV channels in hotel rooms are many times higher than those applied for residences/homes and in keeping with our value-for-money philosophy; we try to offer only those channels that are preferred by most of our guests.
•Pricing of rooms: we have been careful to benchmark competitors in our segment in order to set a very competitive price for food and for rooms. We do hope you do find Lemon Tree to be value-for-money on your next visit.

NASHIK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

The Staff was very courteous especially the fron office staff. Buffet Breakfast was excellent with wide range of food. In house service was also fast.The rooms are spacious,clean and well kept. Suggestions are incorporate Sony and Set Max Channel in their list of Channels.

Dear Guest,

We have noted your comments and are reviewing the relevant processes. Specifically on TV channels: the range/choice of TV channels offered by us is based on our periodic review of customer preferences. Commercial rates for TV channels in hotel rooms are many times higher than those applied for residences/homes and in keeping with our value-for-money philosophy, we try to offer only those channels that are preferred by most of our guests.

14 cities. 24 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Been to Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad? Share your experiences!