“Fantastc hotel, helpful staff and a great location.” 5 of 5 stars

Amigo Plaza
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4th Ward,Colva Beach | Colva, Salcete, 403708, India   |
Ranked #7 of 24 Hotels in Salcette District
Peterborough
“Fantastc hotel, helpful staff and a great location.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2010

II have been meaning to write this review for such a long time and am finally getting round to doing it.
My wife and I were living in India during 2006/07, and as a break from a life in Barada we decided to head for Colva, this also gave us a chance to catch up with my parent who were over from England.
My parents stayed in a much more expensive hotel further along the beach, which quoted us £50 per night!! We arrived in Colva and walked along the beach enquiring about hotels at the bars and shacks and Amigo Plaza was recommended was recommended by one of the staff at Boomerang (great bar).
We spent two and a half weeks at Amigo Plaza I cannot recommend it highly enough, the hotel is reasonably priced with room costing around £6 per night, the room are comfortable, have air conditioning and a lovely comfortable bed. Our room are cleaned daily and generally the hotel is maintained to a good standard. I found all of the staff to be very helpful and no request was too much effort, the food available through room service was always freshly prepared of a very good standard, even if very spicy at times.
The hotel has a number of good restaurants/shacks nearby that serve good quality food and alcohol. During our stay we sampled each of the shacks along the beach and the food was always good, my parent enjoyed the fish dishes although both my wife and I after so long in India are both veggies.
If you are in Colva and looking for a good inexpensive hotel give Amigo Plaza a try, I hope you enjoy your stay as much as we did.

• Stayed November 2007, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)

Been to Amigo Plaza? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Amigo Plaza

Address: 4th Ward,Colva Beach | Colva, Salcete, 403708, India
Location: India > Goa > Salcette District
Bar / Lounge Room Service Swimming Pool
#2 Best Value Hotel in Salcette District
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Amigo Plaza 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Amigo Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Amigo Plaza Goa, India

If you own or manage Amigo Plaza, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.