This review is a little late in the day but this place deserves a mention.
We planned our trip to Goa around Xmas time despite the warning that Goa at this time will be exorbitant and we not be able to get anything. One of our criteria in choosing a place was that it should be on or near the beach. What is the fun of staying in Goa and not able to walk to the beach whenever you want? We found this place at the end of Candolim beach - a clean & quite beach unlike Baga or Calangute.
We sent an email to book a room and were promptly replied back with the confirmation. The price for the room was unimaginable at the time in Goa.
The place has a huge garden upfront where you can sit and relax. The rooms are big and airy. The service is prompt and the beer they served is always chilled.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peravel Beach Holiday Home is situated in village Candolim in the North Goa District along the coastal belt and along the beach side of Siquerim, Candolim, Calangute and Baga stretch of about 8 kms. Peravel is a Family run comfortable resort, situated on a quiet village lane, just a one minute stroll from the beautiful beaches of Candolim and Siquerim and numerous beach shacks. It is also within walking distance of the restaurant and the shopping area. Peravel is known for its cleanliness and friendly atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HostelBookers and Tingo so you can book your PerAvel Beach Holiday Home reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peravel Beach Holiday Home Hotel Candolim
- PerAvel Beach Holiday Home Goa/Candolim