It was a 4 day trip to Goa. Got this hotel at a very competitive price . The approach road to hotel is bad. It is just behind la seasons beach resort candolim. Candolim beach is 1 km from the resort Coming to the room , it was average with no balcony(though few rooms have balcony). The resort has a very nicely maintained swimming pool . The staff is quick to response to any issue. The complementary breakfast is just for name sake. They have a choice of Indian or Continental. Indian includes poori saagu along with tea/coffee and continental includes 2 slices of bread along with juice thats it you have to shell out extra if you want 3rd slice of bread.The hotel has some bikes so you can rent it from them. Overall average stay at the price which i got(it was some 1500 bucks) would definately not pay 8 k which they charge during peak months.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This brand new family run boutique resort owned by an Australian, Malaysian and British partnership, inaugurated on 1st October 2006 is unique and has important architectural blends with the best material specification and modern amenities to create a resort of exclusive finishing. Situated in Candolim, Goa, just off the main road, 550 meters from Candolim Beach. In very close proximity you will find the world famous Calangute and Baga Beaches, Hotels, Restaurants, Discotheques, Banks, Supermarkets etc...Look out of your window and the apartments overlook a Landscape Garden with fountains and waterfalls surrounded by a beautiful coconut grove and tree lined winding road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Despegar.com and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Marina Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Beach Hotel Candolim
- Marina Bay Beach Resort Goa/Candolim