“Simply Fantastic” 5 of 5 stars

Escrivao Vaddo, Candolim, Bardez, Candolim, Bardez 403515, India   |
Ranked #2 of 46 Hotels in Candolim
“Simply Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I stayed at Aashyana when I went to Goa this summer with a large group of friends. This place turned out to be just perfect. While being big and private enough to host massive parties, it was also in the heart of one of the best areas in Goa, with beaches, shacks, clubs etc just minutes away. The villa was gorgeous, with its own infinity pool, private beach and everything else I could hope for. The staff was very friendly and always ready to help with all our needs. Overall, I would rate this property as one of the best I have ever stayed in.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Gurgaon, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Visited this place with my friends in April this year. I have been to Goa many times but visiting this resort was a different experience altogether. The staff is nice and hospitable. There are two pools in this resort which is full of green trees .. An amazing experience al together. a

Room Tip: All the rooms are good . The noes in the main building are my choice
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
aashyanalakhanpal, Manager at Aashyana Lakhanpal, responded to this review, 3 days ago
We are delighted to hear your stay at Aashyana Lakhanpal has enhanced your experience of Goa and we very much look forward to welcoming you back sometime next year.
New Delhi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2014

I went in early September with my friends. This was my first trip to Goa in 10 years and the good people at Aashyana Lakhanpal made sure that it was an unforgettable one. Hidden away from the bustling streets of Goa, this place is the closest one gets to paradise on Earth - the villas provide ample privacy and serenity. From the incredible food to the impressive view from our villa - Aashyana catered to our every need. I must commend the management for one of the best service I've ever received - being at the beck and call of four college students is not an easy task!
The private beach is beautiful, and you can walk down to some of the shacks that are always open. If the sea is too cold, there is a luxurious pool for you to enjoy. I left completely satisfied and entirely rejuvenated, and I look forward to coming back here again.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with friends
aashyanalakhanpal, Manager at Aashyana Lakhanpal, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Greetings from the staff and management at Aashyana. We are so happy to hear your recent stay here was such an unforgettable experience and are looking forward to welcoming you back again in the not too distant future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2014

Three of my friends and I stayed in the main villa for about 4 days in the middle of September. Right before our flight we received a call asking what we would like for lunch - setting the tone for the rest of the holiday! We were picked up from the airport and driven straight to the hotel, which as all the reviews below have pointed out is absolutely gorgeous. Throughout our stay the management would arrange for towels and drinks to be sent to the pool (which is quite stunningly located) every time we decided to take a dip. The kitchen was being renovated at the time we visited (we were aware of this well before we made our booking) so we couldn't experience the full splendour of aashyana cuisine, but the staff still managed to organise delicious breakfasts every morning. Look forward to visiting again!

Stayed September 2014, traveled with friends
We truly appreciate the time taken to write your valuable review on TripAdvisor and are delighted to hear you had such a wonderful stay at Aashyana. The kitchen renovations are now complete and we are looking forward to serving Jagat Singh's special Goan prawn curry and rice to you on your next visit.
New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2014

Been to goa every year since 2010 and I end up staying in a different place every time. Lakhanpal was by far the best in terms of amenities and staff. The location means guests have a lot of privacy and the transport provided gets you anywhere you need to go. The rooms were impeccable and so was the service. Stayed for a short time but I was blown away.

Stayed September 2014, traveled with friends
We were so happy to read this review of your recent stay at Aashyana and we thank you for your generous feedback. Hopefully we will get another opportunity to serve you on your next visit to Goa.
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2014

We went in late Jul/early Aug. The property is absolutely gorgeous! We had booked the whole property for a large group. The main villa as well as the cottages are extremely well maintained. The grounds are well kept, the swimming pools are nice and clean and the staff is super helpful. I can't recommend this highly enough. Our group had a great time here. The only caveat I would add is that the common areas of the main villa are very open and so don't have air conditioning. It wasn't a problem for us since we went in monsoon but if you are going there in summer you will probably not be able to enjoy the common areas much. The bedrooms are all very well air conditioned so that shouldn't be an issue. The onlocation spa is great and pretty much every member of our large group had a massage there and enjoyed every bit of it.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for your lovely review and high recommendations. We are delighted to know you had such a wonderful stay at Aashyana and very much look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2014

If you like to keep things simple and regal, this is the place for you. It really is a one of its kind property, both spiritual and fashionable at the same time. This is where I want to go when I want to spend time with myself or conduct our only retreat outside of the Himalaya - The Goa Fitness Holiday. The gardens are an ecosystem by themselves, the pools are well maintained, the towels are plenty, the chef cooks up one homemade delicacy after another and the local kaju cake is to die for. Enough said, go there

Room Tip: All rooms are unique in character, my personal fav is the white room (more privacy) and fish pond ro...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
aashyanalakhanpal, Manager at Aashyana Lakhanpal, responded to this review, November 4, 2014
It's always a pleasure to have you here, Rujuta. Thank you for giving your valuable time to write such a beautiful review and we are delighted your 2nd Goa Wellness Holiday was another success. Wishing you all the very best for the coming year and we look forward to welcoming you and your group back to Aashyana next year.

Been to Aashyana Lakhanpal? Share your experiences!