I stayed at Sonesta Inn between 28th June - 30th June, 2014. Its a beautiful property with a amazing swimming pool, nice clean rooms, good balcony and above all very good food!!!
The reception and room service staff is excellent. The best part of the property is that the beach is very approachable. There is a way from inside the hotel campus which takes you to the beach. We enjoyed a visit to the beach for a walk after dinner. There is no lighting at the beach in off season so better take a torch. I season time I heard, there is no such issue.
I would surely like to go back and stay there again..
which a very friendly front staff,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 3 star resort in Goa with a perfect beachside location on the beautiful stretch of Candolim's Golden Sands, an ideal place to relax. Tastefully arranged around a vast central pool area, a gently shelving expanse of sand and garden runs from the grounds to the warm waters of the Arabian Sea, the scene of a spectacular sunset almost every evening. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sonesta Inns reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonesta Inns Hotel Candolim
- Sonesta Hotel Candolim
- Sonesta Candolim
- Candolim Sonesta
- Sonesta Inns Hotel Goa
- Sonesta Inns Goa/Candolim