Hotel is ok but is looking aged now.
Pool is poor and dirty with not enough sunbeds, that is the big problem.
Staff are helpfull but the management not so much.
Had fire in the air con unit and also a nasty fall on wet floor which was not signed.
Overall though, a nice hotel which is of good 3 star quality.
The area is a little too far from the beach too, around 15 minute walk and when you get there, the only thing worth seeing is a massive beached oil tanker.
Good hotel if you get at the right price, around £50 per night.
Get a taxi from the taxi rank on the right hand shop outside the hotel and ask for a driver named BABU. He will take you anywhere for the whole day for £10.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Victor Exotica Beach Resort is located on the busiest tourist stretch of Goa, lined with International Cuisine, restaurants, shopping and night life yet quietly tucked away in peace and tranquility in the style and refinement of colonial Portuguese architecture which keeps the secret art of hospitality.This pretty resort is located at a walking distance from the warm waters and soft sand of the famous Candolim – Calangute Beach on the sunset side of North Goa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, HotelsClick, MakeMyTrip, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Victor Exotica Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victor Exotica Beach Hotel Candolim
- Victor Exotica Beach Candolim
- Victor Exotica Beach Resort Goa/Candolim