Stayed in this hotel in March 2009. Got a good room rate and that too with an upgraded luxury room for a package of 4 days and 5 nights. Maybe it was because of economic recession and the fact that I had stayed mostly during week days.
Hotel’s biggest attraction for me is its proximity to secluded and less crowded Sinquerim beach (around 200 mtrs from the hotel). Beach has the view of a sinking ship and has typical goan style shacks lined up.
Pool is clean and maintained well though small for high occupancy rate of the hotel. Food & beverages were good and so was room service.
Other occupants seemed to be ‘cheap holidayers’ mostly from Britain & Russia. That I consider as the only drawback because service providers in Goa tend to ignore Indian tourists when 'other' types are more.
They have their own transportation arrangements for pick up and drop and sight seeing.
Would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to those who want to be away from maddening crowds to enjoy a quiet holiday.
- Also Known As:
- Whispering Palms Beach Hotel Candolim
- Whispering Palms Beach Hotel
- Whispering Palms Beach Candolim
- Whispering Palms Goa
- Whispering Palms Beach Resort Candolim
- Whispering Palms Beach Resort Goa/Candolim
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whispering Palms’ unique feature is its location. It is just a minute’s walk or 175 meters from the well-known Sinquerim Beach situated in a very peaceful and serene surrounding. This often-described “Island onto itself” all-inclusive resort comprises of 106 well-appointed, air-conditioned accommodation units with en suite facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Whispering Palms Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.