Overall fantastic hotel.the staff were all lovely and very helpful.the room we had was basic but very clean as was the hotel throughout.was going to eat out a few times but the food was so good the we only went out one night. Also very good evening entertainment provided by the pool every night.hotel was only 2 mins away form the beach and 2mins in the other direction to the shops bars and restaurants.recommend going on the boat trip to see the dolphins in the wild. . .lasted about an hour an half and Only cost 400 rupees(£5.00) for two people.
Only downside to the hotel was the fee for usage of the Internet.1000rupees(£15.00) per day!
Otherwise highly recommended hotel!!!had a fantastic stay!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whispering Palms’ unique feature is its location. It is just a minute’s walk or 175 meters from the well-known Sinquerim Beach situated in a very peaceful and serene surrounding. This often-described “Island onto itself” all-inclusive resort comprises of 106 well-appointed, air-conditioned accommodation units with en suite facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Whispering Palms Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whispering Palms Beach Hotel Candolim
- Whispering Palms Beach Candolim
- Whispering Palms Beach Resort Candolim
- Whispering Palms Goa
- Whispering Palms Beach Resort Goa/Candolim