“Good coffee, Great girls, so so food” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Vivenda Kafe

Vivenda Kafe
Near Lemon Tree | Opposite Magnum Resorts, Next to Spice Garden Steak House, Candolim, Bardez 403515, India
+91 98 22 156780
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #16 of 161 Restaurants in Candolim
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Good for: Outdoor seating, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Pune, India
“Good coffee, Great girls, so so food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

I love the ambience of this tiny little cafe, the only one in Candolim with a decent wifi that works. I enjoy the very unique environment where the service is pretty mellow and allows you to relax in the space. Juices are wonderful. Coffee is great. Can't say the same about eating options. And good price point for what they offer.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Candolim, India
“Awesomeness”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

great service at hand,i found peace and really loved the guitar and the ambiance ,the best place to be .i went almost two times a day whenever i touched candolim ....feels great...love my life

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“A real gem!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012 via mobile

Great location for people watching, right in the middle of Candolim, the staff are always smiling and friendly, the coffee is good, it has air conditioning inside and fast wifi Internet. I am here most days when I'm in goa, cannot find better :)

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Chandigarh, India
“Decent cafe- nothing exceptional”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

We had read a number of positive reviews of this cafe on TripAdvisor. So this was one of the first places we wanted to try out during our recent visit to Goa in September 2012. Good thing about the cafe is that it is open through out the year unlike many others which open only in the tourist season.
We visited the Cafe twice- once for coffee and again for breakfast. The cafe is located in the main market of Candolim on Calangute- Fort Aguada road. It is quite small but has nice interiors. The cold coffee and chocolate shake were decent though I did not like the chocolate chip shake. We tried the mushroom pie and pork pie but did not really like them. For breakfast we had the chicken grilled sandwich and club sandwich. Their club sandwich is actually a double decker grilled sandwich with one layer of chicken ham and the other of pork ham. The sandwiches were decent but not exceptional. I was eager to try their Fruit Gateaux as it had been strongly recommended on TA. However, they did not have this item on their menu or display. So I had their banana cake which was quite nice. Actually they do not make any bakery items- they just sell the products of another Bakery in Panjim.
I did not need to use their free wi-fi as I have a data pack on my iphone. The prices were certainly not "cheap" by Goa standards but they were not very high either.
Try it if you are in the area but do not have very high expectations.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Gurgaon
“Exceeds expectations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

This small cafe on the main road exceeds all my expectations.
Great fresh food, value for money, polite staff, very soothing atmosphere all make it a great place to spend time with your loved one.
Good thing is my infant had so much to chose from.
I am sure we are going to visit this place often during our stay in Goa.

• 5 of 5 stars Food