you feel welcome as soon as you interact with Lorenzo the person who owns this guest house. He comes with excellent credentials in the hospitality industry with international exposure, so he understands your need. The building is beautiful, green everywhere, with large airy rooms, try the penthouse. All rooms are actually two rooms, both large, so you can put extra beds for the kids there. The guest house is located in the aguada fort right next the taj fort aguada, a 3mins walk from a lovely beach with water sports. You climb the other side of the hill and you see breathtaking views of the arabian sea.Down the road are a million places to eat, most of them rated very high on trip advisor.
Lorenzo thinks and arranges everything you require, a scooter to run around, a must in goa or car if you cant ride.
Freddy is in charge of the kitchen, he works magic on the goan and other dishes, and never reveals his recipes :) A great food experiece if you want to taste authentic goan home made food, breakfast is daily, for other meals you need to book in advance as they pick up fresh food from the market everyday.
Yes he has wi-fi if you want to be connected, but for that why go to goa ?
If you want a perfect getaway, this is it.
- Also Known As:
- Bougainvillea Guest House Goa Hotel
- Bougainvillea Guest House Goa Hotel Candolim
- Bougainvillea Guest House Goa Candolim
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bougainvillea Guest House Goa is built with a Portuguese colonial mansion in mind, the perfect luxury for your holiday. This idyllic location is one of North Goa's very much sought after holiday destinations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MakeMyTrip, Tingo, EasyToBook, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Bougainvillea Guest House Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.