I know the pains of skimming through a long review so I am going to be concise,
This wasnt my first trip to goa, Ive been down here about four to five times (usually around new years) and have mostly preferred to stay at a five star property(such as the taj).
However, I preferred this setting to all my previous stays for the following reasons:
1.If you want the luxuries of a five star hotel, in a more intimate setting, this is the spot.
Also the hotels proximity to the beach (100 meters?) is something that meant a lot to me, as I usually hate long walks to the beach, or hotels that false advertise stating "beach front location" but really aren't on the beach at all.
2. The pool! The pool was larger than anyone would expect for a boutique property such as is. It was always empty/not crowded due to small number of rooms in the property.
3. They had a spa. Most small hotels on this strip don't have a spa. This usually isn't a big deal because goa does offer a variety of spas on most of it's popular strips, however they can sometimes be cheap/ trashy or sketch, and I enjoyed the convenience of having the spa right next to the rooms. Warning, do NOT picture a lavish marble paved spa. This ones more of a small cute wooden structure, with a mini steam sauna unit and two/three? Massage tables.
4. The beach. Since it isn't a typical resort beach, it's less of a zoo than places like Fort Aguada. It is still a lively beach, being one of the more popular strips in Goa, and thus has a bunch of cute shacks to hang out/drink/eat at.
5.The beds and bath tub. You're sleeping in a cloud. The mattress was nothing short of a four seasons mattress, and the tub was a deep sink. You could literally fit three of me one top of another.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 360° Beach Retreat Resort Goa is one of the most frequently visited resorts in Goa. This is the perfect holiday gate away if you want to rejuvenate your senses. This unique resort accommodation in Goa is located on the Candolim Beach Goa in splendid seclusion offers a very fresh luxury beach retreat - 360°. All 12 rooms are open to freshness with front glass wall having a panoramic view of the landscape and have a spacious balcony to enjoy sitting out in the sun or to enjoy your evenings from the luxury of your room. Enjoy a choice of cuisines while you soak in the sun, at Sunny Side Up - our beachside shack restaurant. Relax and rejuvenate at OJAS, our spa close to the beach or just laze in or around our swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your 360 Degree Beach Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 360 Degree Beach Retreat Goa/Candolim