“I had heartburn all nite” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 78 Restaurants in Alamogordo
Cuisines: Barbecue
Roswell, New Mexico
“I had heartburn all nite”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

Had a turkey leg in the afternoon from their truck. Thought it was not bad, but thought it interesting..not like other turkey legs ...more tender but I was a little suspicious as I am sensitive to things like msg and the like..don't know if they use it but I had the worst heartburn later ..the worst EVER. And I have had turkey leg before. That is all had eaten that day so NO I will never eat there again.. If you are not sensitive, may be ok, but not for me.

Visited July 2013

Smithtown, New York
“Exception BBQ great price.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

My son and I came to eat based on the reviews. We were not disappointed. We shared a Pete's Plate. The pulled pork was juicy and quite tasty. The sausage was wonderfully smokey. My son loved the brisket and ribs as well as the mac & cheese. All and all a great meal for under $20.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Fantastic BBQ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

Looooved this place! I had the pulled pork and it was juicy and full of flavor. Their cobbler is probably the best I have ever had at a restaurant. This restaurant is a must go for BBQ lovers.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“In Heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I came for a small vacation and didnt want any big chain restaurant. We stumbled across this restaurant and we are glad we did. We ate there both days of our trip! Soooo good!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
DC
“Ruidoso's Best BBQ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

I look forward to my annual trips to Ruidoso as I know that I will have a chance to go to this BBQ place. They have yet to disappoint with the ribs and sausage. Great place!

Visited November 2012