“Very Good!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner
Otero County
“Very Good!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

Stopped in with a group of friends and had the Carne Asada Chimichanga, WOW! I was impressed, it was delicious! this place gets better and better all the time, we really enjoy eating there, the folks are friendly the service is good and they appreciate there customers! We'll be back!!!

Visited May 2013

New York City, New York
“Best New Mexican Food on our Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

Hands down, this was our favorite New Mexican restaurant in the entire state, serving enchiladas and delicious green and red chilies. The flavors were simply succulent and could not be replicated elsewhere. It will remain in my memory as my favorite chili NM experience. It's a great dinner or lunch place in Alamogordo as you tour the White Sands National Monument.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Alamogordo, New Mexico
“Chanda E.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I love their shredded beef soft tacos, enchiladas are a bit on the warm side, but the favor is fantastic! There are a ton of choices offered on their menu and I have always had great service! This is the only restaurant I will eat Spanish rice and the salsa is the best in town.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Pleasant Surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

On a recommendation from a friend, we stopped at Tia Lupe's for dinner on our most recent trip to Alamagordo. What a pleasant surprise. Clean, bright, and excellent service!! Our biggest surprise was the choices we were allowed. I had the combination plate with shredded chimichanga, but i wanted the green chili sauce on the side. Not a problem. My companion had the taco plate and was able to request two of them soft and the other hard. Not a problem. We even met the owner when she was walking among the diners making certain everything was to their satisfaction. Now that is service! If you are anywhere near Alamagordo, head for Tia Lupe's for lunch or dinner. You will never regret it.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Montreal, Canada
“Good and very welcoming!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stopped there purely based on what we saw from the outside. Oh boy! What a great place! The food was good, the service excellent! I would definitely go back and recommend the place. We had the shredded beef burrito and the shredded beef chimichanga.

Visited April 2013