Stayed for the weekend..booked a Executive room. Got a good deal from Cleartrip with discount on room as well as in house restaurant Curry's.
Room was a very normal room ad nothing in it made it feel like staying in Executive room of a 4* hotel that too of a big chain.
1) AC did not had a remote..there was switch and temperature control near the door.
2) Power sockets were not there near desk or bed..one was broken.So had to put my phone and laptop at the far end in one corner for charging.
3) The tables and chairs were all very old wood and made a lot of creaking noise when opening a drawer.
4) Executive room did not had any stationery, no pen/pad.
5) Mini Fridge was broken.
6) Bed was ok..but the sheets were not so good.
7) Bathroom was small with a bathtub, had shower gel and moisturizer but no shower cap/bathrobe.Also only one pair of towels.
8) Room service was good and food was also tasty.
9) Curry's is a fine restaurant if you wish to stay in.
All in all..a ok sorts of room..nothing spectacular about it.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your The Piccadily reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Piccadily Hotel Chandigarh
- Piccadily Hotel Chandigarh