“Comfortable stay and food at a decent price!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Jullundur Hotel

and 1 more site!
You added Jullundur Hotel to your Saves list
Jullundur Hotel
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   S.C.O - 1052-53 , Sector 22-B, Chandigarh 160022, India   |
Ranked #53 of 76 Hotels in Chandigarh
New Delhi, India
“Comfortable stay and food at a decent price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

After getting annoyed by the poor quality of rooms in the row of hotels near the ISBT, I was quite surprised by this one! Rooms were decent, clean and comfortable. Service was good. The icing on the cake was its food and the accomapnying ambiance. All these goodies at a very reasonable price! I'm looking forward to stay there soon, this time as a family! I hope they still maintain the standards!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Chandigarh, Chandigarh, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

Being situated in Sector-22, this place can boast of a prime location in the city. But then, it does live up to the expectations as well!
Appealing interiors, courteous servers, delicious food and an aesthetic ambience made my first visit to the hotel a memorable one! Although I have never stayed here, but the Manager was kind enough to let me take a look at all the rooms they had to offer. It's strange how places like these often go unnoticed just because of their simplicity outside but can be a delightful place to visit once you see the grandeur inside.
I've become more of a regular customer now especially because of their fine dining. Just one meal at their restaurant and you will not be able to resist your taste buds! :)

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
Chandigarh
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2012

I booked a Deluxe room, but when I arrived all they had available was the less expensive but much smaller Executive. Alternatively, if I wanted to pay twice (!!!) as much, I could have the Luxury room. Since the Executive room was not only small, but dingy (mildewy grouts and no shower curtain), I went next door and got a great room at the Sunbeam for much less than their Luxury. I would not recommend the Jullundur. I don't like it when sleazy managers try to convince me that what they have to offer is better than what I had booked.

Room Tip: It doesn't matter as they will not give you the room you booked...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
jullundurhotel, Owner at Jullundur Hotel, responded to this review, June 9, 2012
Sir/Madam,

Our sincere apologies for your inconvenience. We will be extremely careful about the problems you faced in the future. As we clearly remember, you were told about the policy of depositing a sum of amount with us for the confirmation of your booking. We didn’t receive any, but still kept the room for a long time. But it was a peak season and hence we couldn’t hold your room. We did offer you an upgraded room and even a smaller room at a heavy discount. Still, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and look forward to providing you with our services in the future. Thank you for your candid review.
Chandigarh, Chandigarh, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2012

If you're planning to eat out then Jullundur Hotel is the place to be.The taste, the aroma, the hospitality and the "wonderful-ness" keeps you asking for more and more.
I've enjoyed many a meal here and will continue to do so....

Keep up the good work.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
Ludhiana, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2012

I came to Chandigarh on the 10th of March without any booking, on bus. Pretty happy to say that this was a Nice and Cozy Experience.The best thing was that I didn't have to look far for a Hotel. That means, I just got off from my bus at The 17 sector ISBT and just stepped in to check into my room. Also, this was surely the best food I have ever had.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business

Been to Jullundur Hotel? Share your experiences!