“"Right choice "” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hometel Chandigarh

You added Hometel Chandigarh to your Saves list
Hometel Chandigarh
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Plot No.147-148 | near Tribune Circle, Industrail area phase-1, Chandigarh 160002, India   |
Ranked #15 of 76 Hotels in Chandigarh
Certificate of Excellence 2014
New Delhi, India
“"Right choice "”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Last year I was at Hometel. We conducted interviews for recruiting air hostesses. The staff was really helpful and very professional. Since the interviews lasted for couple of days we stayed a night there. Breakfast buffet amazed me in many ways. The restaurant has a very pleasant ambiance. After the breakfast, I honestly couldn't wait for lunch break during the interview. Good reception, easy check-in & check-out, comfortable rooms and professional conduct of the staff brought the hotel in my good graces. I hope they do well in future. Hometel is an obvious choice for my next visit.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

My stay at hotel was pleasant.Staff was cooperative. The food was healthy and filling. I really liked the restaurant there. My stay was really comfortable. I liked the city beautiful.Hotel is at walking distance to Elante Mall which is majestic. Break fast buffet lavish menu and rawa onion dosa is out of the world chef devisaran is outstanding .There are many beautiful places to visit nearby.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

I stay at hometel because there food and personal touch service is amezing. Break fast buffet lavish menu and rawa onion dosa is out of the world chef devisaran is outstanding .It s my wish hometel is the best business hotel in chandigarh.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

My stay at Hotel was really comfort. Got a warm welcome at reception, excellent staffs, I could do a fast check-in and check-out. Peaceful stay, never disturbed by any service staff during my stay. Ideal choice for business traveler. Hotel is at walking distance to Elante Mall.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Mumbai (Bombay), India
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

Technically, I have never stayed here but this review is of my experience with him. Today is my 10th wedding anniversary and unfortunately my wife had to travel on a critical work project to Chandigarh and was put up at this hotel by her office. I wanted to cheer her up by sending some flowers at midnight. i paid a premium to an online vendor who mentioned that the flowers will be delivered after 11. In the evening, I called up Hometel and personally spoke to Mr. Stephen who is the Front Desk Mgr and requested him that in case the flowers arrive early, he kindly keep it till midnight and then deliver it . i Even left my number with him. But I was surprised when my wife called me at 11 -15 regarding the flowers. Mr. Stephen was very nonchalant about the entire disappointment I went through. Even though I know he was not obligated to help me out, but this will surely have made me consider Hometel as an option in the near future. But after this episode, I can only presume that they are just a mechanical establishment without any belief in customer touch .

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Bridgewater, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

Very well built, nice accessories and everything works. Close to Elante Mall that is really good. Convenient for short trips to Chandigarh. Buffet breakfast is excellent. Friendly staff with very prompt service, good parking place. Place for drivers to sleep is there but not very nice.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Mumbai
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

I stayed for 2 nights with my father.When we checked in we didn't have a look outside the window.As my father does yoga in morning he opened the blinds for sunlight and there is a junkyard right next to hotel which was very unpleasant thing to be seen in morning.
Food is great (the only thing i remember good from the hotel).

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Been to Hometel Chandigarh? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hometel Chandigarh

Address: Plot No.147-148 | near Tribune Circle, Industrail area phase-1, Chandigarh 160002, India
Location: India > Chandigarh
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Restaurant Room Service
Ranked #15 of 76 Hotels in Chandigarh
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Hometel Chandigarh 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Hometel Chandigarh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Hometel Chandigarh, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.