“An Excellent Experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Encore Inn

and 1 more site!
You added Encore Inn to your Saves list
Encore Inn
DabaGardens Main Road | Landmark: Old Pen School, Visakhapatnam 530020, India   |
Special Price
Rs300 OFF EXECUTIVE ROOMS
Ranked #4 of 53 Hotels in Visakhapatnam
Pune, India
“An Excellent Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I stayed in this hotel during my visit to Vizag and the overall experience was excellent. The staff was very polite and responsive eager to meet all the requirements. The room was very good with a very comfortable bed.I dont think one can find a better hotel at this rate or even after paying more. Well done Encore Inn. Will certainly come back again and will also recommend to others. Alok Misra Mahindra Defence Pune

Room Tip: Cant say. I think all rooms are good.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
kolkata
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

The hotel is overall good and clean.staff were courteous and we'll behaved specially sandhya and sugar who were present at all times.would prefer to come back here and refer to friends.
only 1 suggestion would expect some more north Indian and non veg options in the breakfast menu.otherwise food was good.
Would expect a little bit more promptness in the housekeeping staff otherwise would have given 5 in the same too.I had visited from 30th Nov to 5th Dec.vizag was yet to partially recover from hudhud but the hotel had no such effects.the beach is situated around 2 km from the hotel and you have auto services even after 10.30 to the hotel.strategically located.very near to the station too

Secunderabad, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

this is a corperative hotel .which i give advice to every guest that to stay in this hotel firstly i shall tell about my stay about four days.when i check-in to the hotel the staff were very attentive and good responsible.after that i went into the room the room are is clean and spacious .and i took nice sleep afternoon iorder for panner-butter-masala and ,four pulukas the order served into the room with ten minutes and ifound the food is very tasteful.after that icalled to the recption for book a cab to go to local side seeing and they offered me a cab for reasonable price ienjoyed and when ireached to the hotel.at 7.00p.m.i had cofee it is very tasteful.and they have zim also.such a legendary;legandary hotel in vizag.every guest who want's to see the beauty of vizag.must stay in this hotel.the legendary encore inn

• Stayed November 2014, traveled solo
Dear Guest,

Namaskar and greetings from Encore Inn, Vizag management and staff. We love the word excellent, and we work daily to ensure we get as many as excellent comments from our guests. You don't know how much this means to us and my staff., Thank you so much for your wonderful comments, we could not ask for more. Your comments was well received and we shared with all our staff and had hi-fi becaused we have earned it from you. thank you so much.

Warm Regards,
kolkata
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Stayed in Encore Inn during a business trip to Visag. Loved the rooms, service and hospitality. They are flexible with their check in check out time which was excellent. It is located amidst the city which makes it convenient for you to commute. If you are expecting a beach view its not an option, but, if you are considering budget, comfort, hygene and good servicer/hospitality it is a good place. I suggest they improve on the complimentary breakfast menu.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Namaskar and greetings to you from Encore Inn, Vizag staff and management. Thank you for being our valued quest we appreciate it very much. The location is very important for any hotel we are glad our guest love our location, since we are located on main road and on high end area of the city. so its even out side the road is very neat and clean just like our hotel inside, and most importantly no matter what you want to buy or go to, its just walk away, and even with nice locations our hotel has a very quite neighborhood, as you will not hear any noise from ourside.
We will look into your comments on breakfast and will improve upon. We want to keep cost low for our guests, but give them health and yummy feast to start with, but will keep in mind and see how best to further enhance upon. thank you so much.
Regards, Priya
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Hotel is ideally located, rooms are well cleaned. The outstanding customer focus and customer concern is superb. I stayed here for 2 days and overall it was a great experience. Suggestion, they should mark there hotel on google map, it would be easy to locate if someone visiting for the first time.

Dear Guest,

Namaskar and greetings from Encore Inn, Vizag. You comments are much appreciated and we thank you for being the valued quest. My staff was very happy to hear your comments about the "outstanding customer focus" and I give them full credit for the same. The management and staff both humbly accept your appreciation and thank you for the same. Regarding our listing Google maps, we do have a Google Plus page, and we are listed on Google map. Not sure why it did not show for you, but if you just Google - Encore Inn, you will see the our website, and below that Google maps link and our Google plus page. Thanks to you today I did that and notice that we have very very good reviews even on our Google plus page, which I never saw myself till day. Today was the first time I saw it because I went to search our self in maps. I must thank you for the same.

Warm regards
Hyderabad, India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

First of all, I have no clue how this hotel ranks #4 in VSKP hotels !!! This is more of a classy inn instead.

I travelled this month for personal reasons and stayed here for a night. The lobby/reception area amused me with its silvery white look ! I stayed in one of the 3 single occupancy rooms on fifth floor. The room was too small, yet cozy, AC was working fine, so was the tea/coffee maker, there was a well lit cup board and mini refrigerator as well. Newspaper and good drinking water was provided.

The room designing was pretty unconventional, sorry could not take any pics. Good quality toiletries were provided. Geyser was switched on after a request. But a couple of bulbs near the bed were fused ones which I got replaced. Bedsheet/blanket had stains on, which I got changed in the evening.

Room cleaning was prompt. The reception staff and service boys namely Gourang, Raju and room cleaning staff Santoshi were prompt enough to make sure that I did not face any problem during my stay. However, the food from the restaurant was pretty average. The complimentary breakfast was mediocre as well. Restaurant staff were poor at communication.

All said and done, it is a decent place at the city centre..equally far from beach and railway station, 2.5 kms ! But, a bit overly priced I felt.

Room Tip: Do not choose higher floors, i.e. 5th floor. Go for bigger rooms..Single occupancy room is smaller e...
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled solo
Dear Guest,

Namaskar and greetings from Encore Inn, Vizag. Thank you for being a valued guest, I talked to my guest relation manager and amazed with your observation for a single day stay. How did we made it as #4 hotel in Vizag, the short answer is quality rooms, affordable prices and location along with great service that all our guests deserves. As you know internet is most valuable invention of this century, in the old days only big hotels (who has 200+ rooms or has 5 star ratings) can make big ways, however internet sites has leveled the battlefield so all hotels can now compete and may the best rank high, the sites like TA has over 50 variable which decides the ranking factor with their algorithm and it can't be manipulated with humans, we are glad to have earned it with our top notch room designs, cleanliness (same level of a 5 Star), unmatched customer service and price point (lowest in the city for the quality we provide), hence overwhelmingly our guests love our offerings and amenities.

We have 3 different room types to choose from, single, business and executive. The room you have stayed in is the smallest of all rooms, however that is my favorite type of room, we have only 3 rooms of that type and 99% of time, these three rooms are always booked, because it fits everybody's budget.

We are so excited to hear that you were amazed with our reception/lobby area, yes we did with lot of care and love, the snow white is in fashion and hence we launched our lobby in that snow white color which is getting great reviews from our quests. Please note of the best thing about our hotel that our guest loves: The quality of our rooms, amenities we offer the price we charged. For example with this rooms for less than 2000 rupees you get the "centrally air conditioned room with top sleep quality, LED TV, Mini fridge, nice size study table/.chair, a lighted cupboard, with security locker for you valuables and most important a nice size clean bathroom with all new and western style fittings and free toiletries that it comes with. Not to mentioned for the same price you also get, FREE - real high speed internet, WiFi, cardio center (mini gym), business center, and gift shop and nice breakfast. With 20+ years experience in hotel industry we know for sure, that our price point when combined with what we offer is unmatched and our guest love that 5 star service that each and every guest love during their stay with us. As you can see many of our guest always say that in the reviews, that we offer 5 star facility in the most affordable price tag.

Thank you so much.
Warm regards,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Got the opportunity to stay at Hotel Encore Inn while on an official trip. The pleasant experience began the very moment I was received at the reception. Having arrived early than I had intimated, I was immediately accommodated. The warmth with which I was received was unmatched and have never experienced such at any other hotel till date.The room given to me was VERY WELL maintained and with very good taste. Facilities provided at the hotel are matching standards of Five Star hotels. The room service is prompt, friendly and carries the HAPPY TO HELP Attitude. The restaurant is the BEST in terms of quality and variety of menu served. The restaurant is neat and clean and great deal of care has been taken to ensure hygiene. The restaurant staff is very caring especially when it comes to serving the guests staying at the hotel, the staff is very forthcoming and prompt while extending services.
Overall Hotel Encore Inn deserves full FIVE STAR review with DOUBLE THUMBS UP!!! I would surely recommend the Hotel to everybody visiting Vizag.
Thanks ENCORE INN AND ITS STAFF for offering Home Away from Home experience
Major Amrit Saini

Dear Major Saini,

Namaskar and thanks for your services to the Nation. All of us at Encore Inn, Vizag humbly accept and thank you for the "Double Thumps Up" and excellent rating for our hotel and staff that work here.

The management of the hotel has extensive experience in hotel industry as a consultants and have ensured that we provide similar kind of facility, cleanliness and amenities that are available in USA. We are so happy that guests in India have received our hotel so well in Vizag, specially those how have experience staying in our of India, has always appreciate our rooms, since they can see the similarities in our rooms, same as USA or Europe.

Thank you for Staying with us and we hope to see you soon.

Warm Regards,
Priya

Been to Encore Inn? Share your experiences!