The Park Visakhapatnam, a best place to stay in Vizag
Date: 15th nov, 2008
Reviewer : Sujan Sen
I visited Visakhapatanam in the month of August 08 and decided to stay at The Park. Being the only beach front five star property is a big advantage for the hotel. Built like a leisure resort, my first impression of the property was phenomenal… It was indeed a beautiful place and done up accordingly. The lobby as I entered was small but the warmth of the reception made up for it. The room I was given was sleek and smart; it had a gorgeous view of the sea. The lush greenery of the well manicured lawns and the swaying palm trees added to the beauty and serenity of the resort. The poolside is exquisite both during the day as well as night. At night the place comes alive with the ambience lightings.. The food at the hotel was rather spicy and a bit too sour for my palette. Nearly every thing that I tasted had a touch of tamarind in it. Vista is a perhaps the jewel in the crown, it has a marvelous visibility of the breathtaking sea. In fact all the activity zones like the pool, the tennis court are well maintained, though the jogging track needs a bit of sip & polish.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Park Visakhapatnam is an urban beach resort overlooking the Bay of Bengal. The surrounding scenic beauty is a treat to the senses and creates a very tranquil atmosphere ideal for unwinding after a hard day’s work. The resort has a private beach area and beautifully manicured gardens with tiled pavilions.One may be forgiven to think that this resort is primarily for the leisure tourist however this is not the case, in fact quite the opposite - majority of the hotel’s guests come on work-related activities. The hotel is conveniently located and offers swift access to the city’s local railway and airport facilities (15 and 30 mins away respectively by car).The dining experience that you get here offers an unparalleled experience enhanced by the backdrop of orange sunsets and the glittering calmness of the sea. Bamboo Bay in its refurbished avatar reflects the rich ethnic heritage of East Indian tribal culture in a uniquely chic way. While Vista offers a highly appetising spread ranging from Pan-Indian to authentic Italian gourmet food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your The Park Visakhapatnam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Park Visakhapatnam Hotel Visakhapatnam
- Park Hotel Visakhapatnam
- The Park Hotel Visakhapatnam